Writing Prompts 30

This one is dedicated to NaLulikeJolly  and @Neko0314, thanks for the votes!!

Tillie and Lilliana were both teachers for their small towns. But they both had the same dream. They wanted to join the army. But women weren't allowed in the army. So they improvised.

They dressed as ladies when they got on the train, but when they got off, they were anything but. Tillie and Lilliana had met through mutual acquaintances and had struck up friendship. During one of their conversations, the war was brought up. So during their tea time, they spoke about their opinions. Long story short, they figured out that they both wanted to join the army and that was how they ended up here. On a train to a far off army base.

So, when they stepped off of the train, they were clad in dusty clothes, a few sizes too big for them. They were too excited to care, though.

The general greeted them. A few other recruits hopped off the train after them, to join the group.

"Are you ready to fight for your country?!" He asked while yelling, trying to get us all pumped up. Unfortunately Tillie and Lilliana's voices were rather feminine, luckily nobody noticed.

"Alrighty then! Let's get going!" The general had all of the recruits follow him to the bus shuttle army vehicle. They all hopped in, except Tillie and Lilliana made it look hard. Huffing and puffing, hardly able to lift themselves. They made it to the camp alright though. However it was two days later when showers came rolling around. So they had to figure out how to deal with that.

How will they deal with the showers? What happens when Lilliana starts to have feelings for Chase and Tillie for Charlie? What happens if the boys figure out that Tillie and Lilliana aren't boys at all? Will it be a whirlwind romance or a story of pain and heartbreak? Will there be deaths of close friends?

Find out when you write this story! Take it from here :).

Thanks for reading! Comment and vote and share! Tell me if you write this story so I can read it. Thanks,

Payton Janae :).