Writing Prompt 25

*Paige calls Little Ceasars*

     "Hello this is Little Ceasars, Damian speaking, how can I help you?"

     "I was wondering if I could place an order for. . . uh, Jeff?"

     "Yeah, go ahead."

     "Can I get a, uh, deep dish, pepperoni olive, white sauce pizza? And a three meat treat and pepperoni hot-n-ready?"

     "Yeah, deep dish pepperoni and black olive, three meat treat, and pepperoni? And what did you want the name to be for your order?"

     "Sounds good, and was the deep dish a garlic sauce one? And you can put I down as Paige. I guess."

     "Yeah it's white sauce. Well thanks."

     "Thanks."

The two of them awkwardly say there for a second, waiting for the other to hang up. Pizza dude did first.

•••••

     Paige walked into the pizza shop. She awkwardly stood next to the other guy who was waiting for his pizza. Eventually a girl came up to the counter to help her. "Hi! Can I get something for you or help you with something?" The girl clerk exclaimed loudly, asking Paige.

     "Yeah, I was wondering if I could pick up the order for Jeff or maybe Paige? I can't remember which one I put it down as. . ."

     "Well, do you know what you got?"

     "Yeah, a deep dish, pepperoni and black olive, with uhh. . . Garlic sauce." As soon as she said those words she looked up to meet the blue eyes of a boy working in the back. She knew it was Damian the second their eyes locked. Then she glanced back at the cashier to hear the rest of her order recited to her.

     Another girl came out to show her the pizzas. As she opened the box on the last one, it turned out to be Canadian bacon. They made the swap, but accidentally got her another three meat treat. So then they swapped it out for pepperoni. Paige just laughed about it and paid for the pizza. She then walked out, not before glancing at the blue eyed, blonde and shaggy haired, boy in the back.

     At that point she just smirked because she realized he was trying to indiscreetly draw attention to himself and his muscles. You could tell by the way he was reaching for the top shelf, then hanging his arms, while flexing them, as he turned to look at his coworker. Hmm, well he did look good.

     Easy to say, Paige was slightly giddy on the way home. She couldn't help but think he was her Noah. (Name from romantic story here on Wattpad ;) )

     What happens when Damian totally looks up the phone history and figures out which number is hers? And then texts her? Will a romantically unexpected friendship occur from this pizza? Or will they just be friends? Or not even?

     Take it from here, and yes, some of those things were true events, some. . .

Story title suggestion: Romance with the Pizza Guy

Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment and share! Tell me if you write this story, I would love to read it! Thanks again,

Payton Janae :).