Writing Prompt 117

The little boy wept on the porch, surrounded by his broken toys. Jeering laughter came from in finer of him. "You're such a baby! Crying over your stupid toys, baby!" The seven year old boy bullied the five year old who cried in front of him.

     Bullying starts young. The five year old wailed and threw his broken fire engine at the other boy. He threw it at the bully. The bully flinched.

     Glaring at the littler boy, he lunged towards him, wrestling on the ground.

      The bully was flung away from the little boy, pulled into an abyss of darkness. He screamed, his voice cracking. But the littler boy grabbed the bully's fingers before he was swept away. He pulled him through the black hole onto the ground again. The wind curled their hair around their ears, sending them shivering into negligence.

     They hadn't noticed the little girl, who stood off to the side. They didn't notice the little girl, whose eyes were as black as coal. They didn't notice the girl with the ash white hair. No, they didn't notice her, because she was invisible. Then she spoke.

     "Bullies aren't tolerated in the upper world." Her voice was that of steel, it did not belong to a child of her age. It was robotic. She stepped forwards as the bully wept and the little boy shielded the older boy's body. The roles were reversed.

     Dried tears cling to his cheeks and he shivered a mighty melody, but he still stared at the little girl. The longer she spoke the more visible she became.

     But she said two final words that left the small boys quivering in their boots. She pointed a slender finger at the bully. "Villain." Then she took her time pointing at the other boy. "Hero." She whisked away in a whirl wind of black dust, disappearing before their very eyes.

     The villain and the hero looked at each other and shuddered. The Billy's eyes turned pure green while the supers eyes began to turn violet.

     The skies darkened as their powers grew and they became things they hadn't been before.

     Beings of power.

Take it from here!

Guess what time it is right now?

Yup, it's two am. Lol you got me there. Anyways, figured I should update :). But peace out y'all, thanks for your unending support :)

Payton Janae :).