Writing Prompt 125

Find me among the stars. No, I mean literally, I live in outer space.

I was born in a space station. My parents were just some astronauts engaging in some 'forbidden' behavior, in fact they didn't even know until the two days before I was born that she was pregnant.

     I made Guinness World Records for being the first human born somewhere else than earth.

I've never been to earth, but I've heard it is pretty crazy down there. And I guess I'm pretty strange too because, as my mother tells me. On earth people's bones do not bend, they break. But my bones bend. My hair is as silky soft and shiny as a spiders web. My skin has never seen daylight and I'm paler than most. Father says I'm nearly luminescent. Sometimes when the moonlight reflects off of my skin, my aura is purple.

My parents say that people on earth don't glow. Maybe it's because I was formed and born in space? The different gravitational effects and different diets may have affected me. I'm different than other humans, I know that.

The scientists say I shouldn't come to earth, though. The gravity might break me. There are certain risks which must be avoided.

But I want to go to earth.

And I don't want to think about the consequences. I just want to go to the place where I should've been born.

Earth.

Take it from here!

That one is kinda strange too. But I did a sci-fi one on request! Not sure if that fits the whole genre, but I tried lol. Thanks for reading! I'm going to Florida tomorrow and staying there for spring break and three extra days :). Adios!

Payton Janae :).