Writing Prompt 144

I sit here, unbelieving, unbreathing, dying. I used to go on drives to relieve the pressure. Now I sit. Alone. In my car. In the middle of nowhere. Unnoticed.

     My limbs are heavy and my heart is sick. My insides feel rotten. I'm still trying to figure out what I did wrong.

     My heart clenches with real, strong, unnerving pain. I haven't been able to speak.

     A deep feeling of deadness corrupts my very DNA. I'm worried that I've been infected.

     They're coming for me. And they'll catch me soon. My strength won't hold out very long.

     Even now, even as I know that they've still got miles to chase me, I hear their screeching. I hear their dead limbs thump against the ground as they chase me. And now I worry that I'll become like them.

     Maybe I will. But I've got to fight it with everything I have. I can't give in, not yet. Especially since I'll be bringing a baby into this world.

     And if it comes to it, if I start to turn into one of those things, I'll put a bullet though first my stomach then my head.

     But they're coming for me. And I have to go.

     Take it from here!

Thanks peeps, I have no energy today, it seems like it's completely left me. Everything kind of feels useless and limp. Which is probably what inspired this. Thanks for reading. Adieu my readers,

Payton Janae :).