Writing Prompt 62

Three men, a sorcerer, and a woman, met. The woman had a scepter. It spilled bright red light. "It is time." She spoke in a low voice, threatening and malice filled. The sorcerer stepped forward. It took the scepter from the woman's hands. The woman wrinkled her nose in disgust when the sorcerer's scaly fingers brushed against her own. The three men lay immobile, on the ground. They were trapped in spells. The sorcerer walked over to them. It lifted the scepter and crimson liquid poured out. As soon as the liquid touched the men, it turned to black mist. The men crumpled into dust. A guttural screech came from the mouth of the Sorcerer. This time, black and crimson, mist and liquid, gushed from the scepter. It curled around the dust. It began to form one scaled figure. The woman turned pale white. Blood began to stream out of her, drizzling toward the figure.

     "What have you done?" She croaked out slowly, she dropped to her knees, crawling towards the sorcerer. And her dying grasp held his ankle, then she was gone. Her essence went into the figure of scales. Then there were two sorcerers, no men, and no woman. But something had gone wrong.

    Suddenly the scales dropped away from the second sorcerer's body. Blue mist swirled out accompanied with clear liquid. No, this was not a sorcerer, this was a wizard. As the scales faded away, a small child's boyish face peeked out. His blue eyes were accompanied by blonde hair, and his skin was pure.

     The sorcerer had made a mistake taking the woman's life, because along with her blood came the blood of the child nestled in her womb. And the child nestled in her womb was good. Very good. So when the goodness flowed from him, the child, into the created being, it created a small child. But not only a small child, a wizard. And wizards were good. This was bad news for the sorcerer.

Take it from here!

Vote comment and share! Thanks for reading!

P. S. thnx for 5.3k and 322 votes and 139 comments! So happy over here  :D

Payton Janae :).