Writing Prompt 134

This is the story of a girl genius. Words flowed right trough her fingertips into the inky pages of books. Her skin was white and her hair cream. She had tattoos on her skin like the words of a book.

She knew everyone in the world. They all knew her. She was the book of the world. She was a living breathing book.

She told the events of the past and the events of the future.

But then people got greedy. They wanted to change their futures. They carved their futures into her pale skin. Their futures were carried out the way they'd written them.

     More people tried to find her after seeing the magic. People wanted to live longer, better lives. People hunted her.

When the book of the world, a fragile girl, almost died that day, she went into hiding and no one had ever found her since.

This is the story of finding the book of the world and saving her.

Humanity relies on it.

Take it from here :)

Prom went alright. Everyone loved my dress. Except my friend who was going to drive me forgot to pick me up. Then the staff forgot to make a place card with my name. Then there weren't enough seats at the table with my friends. But after that, we went bowling and got fries and milkshakes and that was fun :). Thanks for reading!

Payton Janae :).

Here are a few pics:

My grandpa and step grandma are in the background, and that's the girl with cancer that my brother took to prom

My grandpa and step grandma are in the background, and that's the girl with cancer that my brother took to prom. And I'm the one with the flower dress :P.

That's my friend May Zhang and the theme of prom was a night in Paris

I'll add group pics on the next Prompt :).