Writing Prompts 99

I ran into the shop, shoving through the doors, screaming "I need a donut!!" Then I leaned over onto my knees, red in the face, and panting like a dog. I stayed there for a while, swallowing with my suddenly thick and dehydrated throat. Then I looked up. I immediately wished I hadn't, because there were five really hot boys sitting at one of the tables. And they were all staring at me.

     I whipped my hair out of my face and strutted up to the counter like my life depended on it. I chuckled a charming smile at the clerk. She raised an eyebrow, "A donut, I presume?" I laughed and leaned against the counter.

     "Yeah, sorry about that. My sisters pregnant and-" I broke into guffaws of laughter, tears streaming down my face. I held up a hand. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I've been hanging out with hormonal women too much lately. Anyways," I continued, wiping my tears and wispy hair away, "I just need a donut for my prego sister. She said she'd kill me if I didn't." I giggled. "Give me the biggest most frosted one you got!" I held a five out and told her to keep the change. I was in a good mood.

     In return she handed me the donut, which was very big and very frosted. Then I froze. Crap, I had forgotten, they were still there. The boys. Or rather, the five really hot boys sitting at their table watching me. I blushed and my face got even redder which I didn't think was possible after the run and the tears. Then I smirked and waved. "Sorry bout that, you try living with a pregnant woman." Then they all whistled at me as I walked out the door.

     I spent my night thinking about them and wishing they had asked for my number or name or social media or something. And then the next day I completely forgot about it.

     Except two weeks later, when my sister had already given birth to the baby, I went back to the shop with my bestie and they were there again. Except, this time they came up to us and started talking. Swoon.

Take it from here!

lol I've been up since 10:30 a.m. Yesterday. . . Long story short my little paralyzed bro woke up crying for my mom, I went to go help him or adjust him so he was comfortable. Only problem was he wouldn't stop crying, then my dad came in to help out. I went back to bed and started writing this prompt. Twenty minutes later we are all in the living room, Jensen is sick and soaked in sweat, he won't respond, he can't tell which person is which, he's slurring his words. He keeps felling asleep. Tristan starts crying as mom holds a dying Jensen in her arms, Ellie calls the ambulance.

Then we go to the hospital. When we arrive there, Jensen is all peeked up and ready to face the world. Excepting the fact that now he needs to go to Seattle Children's Hospital to make sure he doesn't die. He was low on blood sugar but he's not diabetic so it was weird and they're still trying to figure out what caused the whole scary fiasco. I play with Jensen for the next two and a half hours, giggling over stupid stuff cause I mean everything is funnier early in the morning. I'm feeding him ritz and applesauce and granola bars and Charleston Chews, yeah, he's that hungry.

After another ten minutes of giggles he was led away to the ambulance with my mom to go to Seattle. That's all I know as far as it has come but now it is 5:00 a.m. And haven't gone to sleep yet. But I just want you guys to know, whether you're religious or not, God is always there, even through the toughest of end circumstances. We all thought Jensen was going to die, and maybe he still will, but God is good and I will not stop believing that. We prayed and he hasn't died yet ;), beat that. Thanks for reading! God bless :P

Payton Janae :).

Oh, but not to mention when I was making jello with my cousins that I was babysitting I spilt boiling hot water all over my foot. Now I have two nasty blisters on my foot which didn't help when I put shoes on to go to the hospital lol. But, on a positive note, I got to hold baby Mercie for a whole hour today! Thanks again :P