Writing Prompt 90

I was reading my favorite book, Storm and Silence, for at least the fourth time. I had lost count. I had bought the paperback to read over the holidays, with hot chocolate, sitting by the warm fire. Mhhhm, sounds delightful.

That's what I was doing right now: snuggled up in a blanket, sitting in front of a fire, with hot chocolate and my favorite book. I was wearing my fuzzy pajamas, and slippers to match. My hair was actually, for once, in a cute messy bun. Every time my hair is perfect and nice looking, I never go anyplace. Boring. My life.

I stretched my toes in front of the fire, kicking off my slippers to reveal fuzzy socks.

Yeah, okay, I like fuzzy stuff.

Aah, yes, one of my many favorite parts: Mr. Ambrose's face when he finds out Lily is actually a woman. I silently giggle to myself, quickly flipping the page. In my haste to read, I accidentally knock my hot chocolate over. I stand up really fast, ready to grab the cup. Then my book goes flying into the fire. I scream, grabbing it out. My cat comes running and trips me, I fall towards the fire, slipping on my blanket, and instead of the fire I hit my head on the stone in front of the fireplace.

Christmas lights fly like stars above my head, and I peacefully fall, literally, into artificial sleep. She hear my cat meow, and then it all goes dark.

"Miss, Miss are you alright?" I groggily look up. Two very familiar faces look down at me. They were just like I had imagined: Lillian Linton and Rikkard Ambrose. I nearly melted, but stopped myself from fangirling. I promptly fainted. I had just met my most favorite characters ever! What is life?

Take it from here! Use your fave book :)

How's it going? Tell me what you think in the comments. Vote and comment and share! I played Monopoly Empire with my brother about a billion times, and I won every single time except once :P. Happy times ;). Thanks for reading!

Payton Janae :).