Writing Prompt 91

I chomp on the popcorn, fighting the urge to throw it a the theatre screen. "That was a terrible movie!" I whisper scream, people give me weird looks. I ignore them, like I always do. I take a last slurp of my slushy, throwing it into the trash as I walk out. I didn't need to stay for the credits. While coughing discreetly into my arm, I accidentally tripped over someone's white shoe, making a rather large stain. I coughed again.

     "Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!" I trail my eyes over a huge, thick, scary body all the way up to a beefy face and beady eyes. Gulp. Then his buddies looked back at us to see our stare down. But then his face breaks into a smile and he winks. "Now worries little lady. I got stain spray." His friends clapped him on the back. They walk into their movie and I just watch the huge lot of them, gaping at the size of their muscles. College football players, no doubt. Maybe even pros.

     I hastily wipe my mouth with the complimentary napkin that came with the popcorn. Then I run to the bathroom. I make sure my hair is all tidy. It isn't really. I pull my clothes into precision and slowly walk over to the sink. I wash salt and butter off my hands, and pluck popcorn out of my teeth.

     Ahh. Perfect. Though my stomach felt a little rumbly. Whatever, I'd survive. I walk back out of the bathroom, ready to go to my car, alone, all lonely. As I walk past the candy counters, and the other set of bathrooms, people glance at me but quickly lose interest when they see my perfectly normal features.

     I tuck the scarf under my chin and walk out the winter cold double doors. I mean I walk through the double doors into the winter coldness. That's cold.

     Sudden ominousness sets in my gut. I realize why, two seconds later. I slip on a puddle a go flying towards someone's wheels. They don't see me, why would they? I'm not reflective and it's dark outside. I am too shocked to scream, the world rushing in a whirlwind before my very eyes. My heart rate goes to a level where it's not healthy. Then it stops. At least, the whirling does.

     Thor has me in his arms. What now?!

     Take it from here!

     Lol this was the worst, thanks for reading though! Vote and comment and share please :) thanks again!

Payton Janae :).