Hot and Cold.

I smile as I knock on Alex's front door.
Alex's father answers, his English beautifully broken, "Hello?"
I smile and extend my right hand, my Russian flowing oddly, "Hello Mr. Rostovick. Is Aleksi home?"
He smiles and yells down the hall,"Aleksi, Eren is here to see you!"
I look down at the folded shirt in my left hand,"I hope this is the right size."
Alex smiles, his English flows rich and beautiful,"You hope what's the right size, Tony?"
I jump slightly and hand him the shirt,"This."
He takes the shirt and unfolds it, his smile growing wider,"How did you know?"
I smile and nod towards my new home for the next year or so,"Friends in low places."
Alex places his free hand on my cheek,"So I guess this means my girlfriend is going to be a celebrity?"
"I am Mark Wakefield's daughter. It was bound to happen eventually."
Alex kisses me then lets go,"Remember me when your hotel room gets too cold."
I smile,"I already have your hoodie. Jeez....how much more do I need?"

[Chester's point of view.]
I jump up and down, slightly excited, "Mikey.. Move.... I want to see what they are doing!"
Mike smiles,"From what I can see, they are kissing.
I chuckle,"Kinda reminds me of our first one."
"Chester. You were so drunk that night that I'm surprised you even remember it."
I look at him,"How could I not? Fort Minor's Remember The Name was playing over the speakers. It was midnight, New Years, three years ago."
He smiles,"I was leaning on a counter when you came up to me."
I smile,"And I said, 'Hey. You're cute looking. I want to be your man.' And you... You're all like, 'Sure. Why not.' And then the ball dropped.. And we kissed."