The Things I Want To Say To You.

[Eren's point of view.]

I breathe heavily as I reluctantly push Rob away,"Someone's.. coming...sit back down... I'm going to act like I'm asleep."
Rob nods and sits down in the chair by my bed.
I quickly lay back down before pulling the thin blanket up to my neck and closing my eyes.
The door clicks open, followed by a flurry of soft voices.
"Hey Rob. How's she doing?"
"Awh.. she's still asleep..damn. And I got her something from the vending machine...."
"Don't worry, Chester. You can give it to her when she wakes up."
"Okay."
"So.. what did they say is going on with her?"
"I hope she's feeling alright."
Rob smiles slightly,"Well...she stopped shaking so... that's a good sign."
The scraping, mentally scrambling, cringe inducing sound of multiple wooden chairs being drug roughly across a tile floor.
I lay there, forcing myself to act like I'm just now waking up,"R-rob??"
Rob smiles and takes my hand,"I'm right here. Don't worry."
Chester's voice.
"Holy shit, that's a lot of fucking IV lines!!"
I wince slightly, playing that I have a headache,"Agh.... Chester. Keep your voice down..my head hurts.."
Chester jumps, literally landing behind Mike,"SHIT!!!"
I wince again, this time, jamming my shoulder blades into my spine,"Dammit Chester...keep your voice down... please.."
Rob sighs as he pats my shoulder,"Relax. The pain meds should be kicking in."
I sit up,"Hey guys."
Chester smiles slightly as he steps out from behind Mike,"Hey. I brought you a pack of Skittles."
Mike chuckles,"I.. brought you a Mountain Dew."
I shake my head as a soft laugh escapes me,"Wow. Talk about the peanut gallery."
Chester, indignant.
"Hey. I've got peanuts..Mike has walnuts..."
Mike face-palms.
Rob snorts,"Yeah... that's what you said last night, too."
Brad almost faints.
Joe acts like he's going to vomit,"That..is fucked up..."
Phoenix hits his head repeatedly off the wall,"Stop. Just...stop."
I smile,"Well. Looks like Brad has had as much as he can handle."
Just to give everyone a true reason to go spazmatic, Rob kisses me again.