Where Oceans Bleed Into The Sky.

[Onstage.]

I smile as I hear the crowd screaming, my earpiece fitting oddly in my right ear.
Mike nudges me,"Knock their socks off, Kid."
I nod and wait for my cue.
Chester smiles and grabs his mic from its stand,"Hello, Morgantown, West Virginia!!"
The crowd goes crazy.
"We have a special guest tonight! Put your hands in the air for Eren! Antonio! Wakefield!"
I look around at all the people screaming my name,"Hey y'all!!" I play a few quick chords.
Mike's voice comes across the speakers,"Give it up for the daughter of one of the original members of Xero!"
The crowd goes wild, their screams soon drowned out by the opening chords of Faint.
Chester screams,"I won't be ignored!!"
I quickly fall in line with Mike, my hands running along the strings, adding depth to the guitar line.

[Brad's point of view]
She's completely showing off! The thought crosses my mind at least once or twice as I manage to keep up with Mike and Eren.
Phoenix looks at me, his lips forming the words,"You were like this at some point or another."
I nod, True. I thought.

[Rob's point of view]
Showoff!

[Phoenix's point of view.]
She's having fun. I can live with that.

[Mike's point of view.]
Holy crap! She's better than Mark!!

[Chester's point of view.]
I stop mid-scream, letting Eren perform somewhat of an unscripted solo," Eren 'Lord of The Strings' Antonio, everyone!"

[Eren's point of view]
I continue the solo, not really noticing that the crowd has gone silent, all up until I realize that my lips are moving.
Chester joins in,"Time won't heal, this damage, anymore!!!!!"
I smile, attempting to do something close to a scream,"SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!!!"
The crowd goes crazy again, being as they see that Chester and I are well matched.
Chester smiles,"Why does it feel like night today? Something in here's not right today."
The crowd joins in as we go through several songs, until eventually, we deplete our song roster.
I smile slightly as I rub the sweat off my forehead,"That was awesome!"