Fear Is Not Afraid Of You.

[Rob's point of view. Later that afternoon.]

I smile,"Well, here we are. All roads lead to here."
Eren smiles as she walks up beside me,"It's beautiful, Rob. How did you know this place even existed?"
"Well, it's a little game called Ask Mike where Him and Chester Went on Their First Date. You like the scenery?"
Eren laughs as she begins to sing part of Blackhawk's King Of The World.

High on a hill
With a valley below me
I could not hear
The hum of the highway
Or the drum of the foundry
Pounding out steel

I smile and pull her to my side, quickly joining her in the song.

I didn't need no money
Didn't need no time
Didn't need nothing but my own piece of mind
And a voice like a whisper is bound to be heard
For just one moment
I'm the king (queen) of the world
For just one moment
I'm the king
Of the world

Eren yawns softly,"I love the scenery. We're so far back in the sticks that no one can find us....the stars will be out later... there's a river down over the mountainside, and best of all: you're here."
I smile,"Come on. Let's hit the hay. We've been busting our asses trying to record and finalize that song. We deserve some time away from the others."

[Eren's point of view.]

I smile as I move towards the back of Rob's truck,"You want me to let the tailgate down?"
"Kinda gonna be hard to sleep with it up, don't you think?"
I lower the tailgate,"I love you. You know this, right?"
Rob smiles as he plucks a large daisy from a patch of grass,"I know you do. And I love you too." He places the flower behind my right ear.
I smile,"It's the little things that I love about you. Especially the way that you don't have to try to be romantic."
"You can go ahead and lay down if you like. I'm going to make a fire."
"Okay." I climb up into the bed of the truck before curling up on my side.

[Eren's point of view. A few hours later.]

I groan and open my eyes to the sounds of slamming doors and revving engines,"W-what's going on?"
A voice. Possibly Chester's.
"Hey Rob. She's awake."
Rob sighs,"No shit, Sherlock. I'm laying right beside her. Now what the hell are you guys doing here, and how the fuck did you find us?"
Mike's voice this time.
"Brad's I ship it sense kicked in. So. Y'all got freaky yet?"
Rob. Clearly losing his patience,"No, Michael. We did not. And I don't think we will. We've busted our asses enough. This was just supposed to be a thing where she and I got away from you guys. And yet you still manage to third, fourth, AND fifth wheel us."
Chester.
"Hey. Calm down. We brought you guys a tent. Christ...."
I sigh as I notice a walnut laying by my head,"Hey Chester. What happens when a squirrel sees a nut?"
Chester.
"I don't know. What?"
I throw the walnut,"Fetch, boy. Fetch!!!"
To my surprise, Chester actually runs after the walnut, going far enough into the woods where he'll manage to be entertained for a while.
Mike laughs,"That's just fucked up."
"Mike. Spray paint. Three for one. Walmart."
"CHESTER!! COME ON!! THEY'VE GOT A SAIL ON SPRAY PAINT!!"
Chester runs over,"WELL WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING HERE!!! LET'S GO!!"