A Past To Overwrite.

"ANDRE, OPEN UP!!!!" I pound hard on his front door.
He opens the door,"What's wrong?"
I push past him,"Quite a few things. But most importantly, Jordana was shot."
"By what!?"
"I don't know! Ask Chester!"
Andre clears a space off his couch,"Put her there."
I lay her down, my breathing heavy and slow,"Andre. I can't heal her. I'm about half sick myself."
He looks at me,"How are you sick?"
I look down at the floor and wrap my arms around my stomach,"I just am, Andre. I'd rather you not ask."
Chester walks over to me,"Eren. I'm sorry....I should have told you sooner."
I turn away, my voice cold and flat,"Really? You think you can say something like that and then run into a firefight and scare me to death?"
Chester wraps his arms around me,"Hey. I said I was sorry. What more do I need to do?"
Just then, a heavy gasping sound breaks the tension.
Jordana gasps, blood dripping from the corner of her mouth,"E-eren. You have to heal me. You're the only one who can."
I break away from Chester,"Jordana. How am I supposed to do this?"
"The energy from your glove. Hold your hand against my side, close your eyes, and focus." She closes her eyes.
I run over to her,"Hey. Stay with us." I press my hand against the left side of her torso, my glove glowing bright red.
She opens her eyes,"Y-you can do this... I believe in you."
I close my eyes, my breathing becoming deep and steady, all available energy leaving my body.
Chester pulls me away,"Hey. Don't kill yourself. She's healed."
I breathe heavily,"S-sorry. I couldn't feel her tissue responding."
He looks at Andre,"Do you have somewhere she can sleep?"
Andre nods,"Upstairs. All the way down the hall. On the left."
"Thanks." Chester picks me up,"Come on. You need the sleep."