A Place So Dark That You Can't See The End.

[Half an hour later. Eren's point of view.]

I run along the sidewalk, "One. Two. Three. Four. One. Two."
A distorted voice stops me in my tracks.
"Hey. You're that Resistance Fighter, aren't you?"
I turn around, my gloved hand raised,"Who are you, and where are you at?"
"I'm your biggest fan. I'm in the alley."
I slowly walk into the alley,"Show yourself."
"You'll see my face soon enough. You'll feel my touch soon enough. I can do so much more for you than that screamo idiot can."
I gasp as I feel a pair of arms around my upper body, as well as the bite of a syringe in my left shoulder.
I drop, my last able thought flashing through my mind, Where's Chester??

[Leah's point of view. An hour later.]

I grunt as I struggle to tighten the knots binding Eren's wrists, tying her to the headboard of my bed,"Soon. She'll be awake. At least enough to feel what I'm doing and give me the reaction I want. Soon...."

[Eren's point of view.]

Ugh. Where am I? I slowly lift my right arm, just to find that I've been bound and tied to something.
A voice.
"Hello, sleeping beauty. Did you like your surprise?"
I open my eyes, unable to see the face of whoever bound me. I struggle.
The voice. Cold. Unnaturally flat and cold for a female voice.
"Don't try and fight. I assume that you are familiar with the affects of a morphine cloud?"
I lay there, unable to speak, due to the cloth that has been shoved into my mouth, my breathing rapid, panicked.
The woman moves over to me, a white object in her hand,"Looking for your precious little glove? You don't have the mental capacity right now to use it, even if I would have let you have it. You rejected me earlier. I don't give up easily. I'm going to get what I want."
A panicked scream escapes from the pit of my stomach.
"I'm going to take what I want, and I'm going to take it by force."
I close my eyes as I feel the touch of ice cold hands against my sides, GOD!!! DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN!!! PLEASE. WHERE IS CHESTER!?
The woman straddles my chest,"What's wrong? Your boyfriend can't save you. After all, he thinks that you are still on your afternoon run."
I scream again, my words coming out in a slurred, distorted attempt, "CHESTER!!!! HELP ME!!!"
The woman places her hands on my shoulders,"What's wrong? Never felt the touch of another woman?"
I quickly realize that my ankles are not bound, a spark of an idea breaking into my dead mind.
"You will pay for embarrassing me earlier."
I draw my knees up to me, kicking upwards, sending the woman flying into the far wall.
"You shouldn't have done that!!"
I struggle, until I break the slat of the headboard that was holding the knot. I scramble to my feet, PHOENIX! TELL CHESTER WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!
No reply.
The woman groans and slumps against the wall.
I kick the door open, falling into the hallway, tears streaming down my cheeks.
Everything goes black.

[Chester's point of view.]

"Oh my god! Eren!" I drop to my knees beside her, a storm of rage forming in my stomach,"LEAH!!! WHAT DID YOU DO!!??!!??"
Eren groans, her words stopped by something.
I quickly pull the cloth from out of her mouth,"Eren? What happened?"
She coughs,"Running. Dark alley. Ambush. Someone had a syringe. Jumped me. Woke up in Leah's room. Tied me to the bed." She stops, her body racked by uncontrollable sobs.
I quickly untie Eren's wrists, then take her into my arms, my voice soft,"Eren. Calm down. You're safe now. I won't let her hurt you."

[Eren's point of view.]

I lay there, my entire body racked by uncontrollable sobs and intense pain,"Why? Why did she have to do this?"
"I don't know. But don't worry. I'll protect you." Chester slowly stands up, easily lifting me.
I fight back tears,"Chester. I'm scared. What if she tries it again?"
"I won't let her." Chester's voice turns cold,"I'll kill her before she tries it again."
Leah groans, her voice a harsh rasp,"Eren. Why won't you let me love you!?"
I look at Chester,"Set me down. Please."
"Okay." He sets me on my feet.
I walk into Leah's room, gathering just enough strength to deliver a destabilizing kick to the side of Leah's head,"Say goodnight, you piece of trash." I send the toe of my right boot into Leah's left ear.
She groans and falls against the floor.
I breathe heavily,"I'm going to pass out again. I can feel it." I drop to my knees, every part of me going numb.