I Want To Heal.

[Mike's point of view.]

A voice.
"Robert Bourdon?"
I jump to my feet, followed by Brad, Phoenix, and Chester,"Yeah. Is he alright?"
The doctor that had called Rob's name smiles,"I'm letting him leave in a few minutes. Here's a list of precautions." He hands me a slip of paper.
I take the paper and quickly read down over it,"No overexertion..no difficult tasks for six weeks....pain medication only as directed....no heavy lifting.." I softly kick Chester in the shin as I hear him choke back a laugh,"We can laugh about it in the car..."
Brad smiles,"I can finally play drums!"
"Uhm. No. Eren does."
Brad pouts,"Dammit Mike....kill my dream."
Just then, Eren walks out, struggling to keep a drowsy Rob on his feet,"Come on, Bourdie. We're almost to the car."
Rob stammers,"What the fuck are all these colors?"
"Rob... It's the pain meds... you have a broken shoulder. Oh my god...Mike... He's being stupid...."
I wave slightly,"Have fun. You're the one that slept with him. Not me."
Eren stammers, her face going red,"Asswipe. And besides. We never did anything...not like you and Mister 'I yell at my own reflection when I'm drunk' do."
Chester glares at Eren,"Hey. I don't like him. He tries to steal my glasses."
"Really? What's his name?"
"I'm not telling you. You'll be mean to him."
Rob laughs, sounding more like a little kid,"Oh my God! There's two of Chester!!!"
I shake my head, hiding a smile,"There's not."

[The next morning. Rob's point of view.]

I groan softly as I open my eyes,"Ugh.. Jesus Christ on a crutch. What the hell happened?"
Eren yawns from where she was sleeping in the recliner in my living room,"You crashed after you ran around like a little kid who overdosed on Smarties."