In My Fear and Flaws.

I look around at all the people, the hair on the back of my neck standing on end,"Mike. Something isn't right. There's a guy over in that far corner. He looks like he's got something up his sleeve."
Mike nods,"Think you can focus enough to see what he's thinking?"
"If I could get him off to himself I could."
"How exactly do you plan on doing that?"
"I'm not sure."
Chester speaks up, his voice amplified by the speakers,"Hey shady guy in the corner. You just won an autographed drum pad. Come up to the stage to get it."
Oddly enough, the man walks over to the stage.
I drop to my knees and hold my right hand against the guy's forehead, our minds temporarily locked.
I didn't count on there being a seventh member. I only have enough ammo to waste six of them.

I jump from the stage, taking the man in a devastating headlock,"Mike! He's got a gun!!!!"
Mike jumps off the stage,"Where?"
I hold my hand against his forehead again, Where's the gun!?

Why should I tell you, little girl?

I will obliterate you.

In the waistband of my jeans. I'm not stupid.

I look at Mike,"In the waistband of his jeans."
Mike nods and pulls the pistol from the man's jeans, easily ejecting all six cartridges, and the magazine before dropping the weapon at my feet.
All of the sudden, I cry out as I feel a sharp pain in my nose,"AH! MOTHER OF GOD!" I drop to my knees, blood streaming from both sides of my nose.
Mike yells,"Medic! Security!!"
I force myself to my feet, my eyes deep purple,"YOU JUST MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE, BUDDY!!" I pick the man up by his neck, swinging him backwards, my arm flies forward, launching the man across the floor, leaving a deep rut where he drug.
A small team of medics runs over to me,"Calm down. We need to pack your nose. It's broken."
Just then, someone from the crowd yells, "Freak!!! Bind her wrists!!!"
Mike addresses the crowd,"Please. Just calm down. She doesn't mean any harm. She was just defending herself."
Two security guards come over to us,"What is going on?"
I close my eyes, tears threatening to spill over,"I didn't mean to kill the guy. I lost control of my temper. But the man had a gun. He was planning on shooting at us."
"That's all we needed to hear. " The one guard turns to his partner,"We aren't going to arrest her. Just cuff her as a precaution." He turns to the medics,"Get her to the hospital so they can fix her nose."