Pretend To Be.

Brad's taking this hard. Wait. What's on my forehead? I open my eyes to find myself on the couch, a damp cloth on my forehead,"Hey Brad. How are you doing?"
He looks at me, a deranged gleam in his eye,"How am I doing!? You want to know!?"
I push myself into a sitting position in an attempt to put space between Brad and I, "Brad. You're starting to scare me."
He laughs, the sound hollow and cold,"The almighty ghost warrior is afraid of a simple guitar player!? That's pretty sad!"
I quickly stand up, "Mike!? Guys!? You might want to come out here!!"
The others run out of the recording studio,"What's going on!?"
Brad stands up,"MY SISTER WOULD STILL BE ALIVE IF YOU WOULDN'T HAVE FELL AND HIT YOUR HEAD, YOU FREAK!!!"
Jordana! Talk some sense into your brother!! Please!!!
"I can't! He's burning beyond control!!"
Is there anything we can do!?
"Yes. Close your eyes."
Okay. I close my eyes.
"You're going to feel a surge of energy. When you feel like you can't contain it anymore, hold your right hand up, your palm aimed at Brad's chest. You will then be able to launch a stunning blast, which will neutralize his rage."
Okay. I slowly raise my hand, my muscles expanding and contracting violently as a green light comes from the palm of my hand.
Brad falls to the floor, his energy temporarily gone.
I stand there, my body racked by violent tremors, Jordana. He's not moving. What do I do?
"Let him be. He'll wake up."