The Hunting Party.

[Eren's point of view.]
I smile as I shake Chester gently,"Dad. Come on. It's time to wake up."
He grunts,"I don't want to."
"We have a gift for you."
Chester opens his eyes,"What is it?"
Phoenix hands Chester his laptop,"Click the play button."
"Alright." He clicks it.
I smile as the video plays, taking note of the different levels of emotions.
Chester smiles,"You guys didn't have to do this."
I hug him,"They even convinced me to do a cover of The Messenger."
He returns my embrace,"You guys really didn't need to do this."
I look at him,"Why not?"
Chester starts to tear up,"Mike. You remember the day that you found me passed out in the middle of my bathroom, right?"
Mike looks at Chester,"Like it was yesterday. Why?"
"Because I was going through one of my moments, thinking that if you found out what my problem was, that you would up and leave. And then I overdid it and passed out."
"Remember how horrible I looked that day in your hospital room when you woke up?"
"Yeah."
"I sat at your bedside for a month, with no sleep, waiting for you to wake up."
Chester smiles slightly,"Rob, do you remember the day I accidentally cracked one of your cymbals?"
Rob clears his throat, clearly trying to play cold and indifferent,"Yes. That's why you now have a clock with all our signatures on it."
"Brad. Remember how I glued your guitar pick to the table?"
"Yeah. That's why I have it on a chain around my neck now."
Just then, my phone rings, Encore/Numb blasting over the speaker.
I take my phone from my pocket and flip it open,"Yah got Tony. Oh. Hey Kenji!"
Her voice crackles in my ear,"Hey kiddo. Nice song, by the way."
I smile,"You saw it!?"
"I saw them both!"
I jump up and down,"SHE SAW THEM!!!!"
"Well, Yeah, I saw them. Alex saw them and told me."
I blush slightly, easily glad that I didn't put it on speaker,"Really?What did he say?"
"He runs from his house to ours, knocks on the front door, and he shoves his tablet at me and he says to me 'Miss Antonio. You need to see what Erenya did.' So I stood there, chuckling at exactly how fast you can manage to make the poor boy run, and then I cried when I got to the end of the interview. You have your father's gift with words, Yah know."
I stop,"Wait. He called me 'Erenya!?' He only calls me 'Tony' to my face!"
Mike chuckles,"Awh. Is someone thinking about her precious little Aleksi again?"
I deliver a devastating kick to Mike's shin,"Why's it matter, Mikey?"
Chester cracks up from laughing,"She sounds just like me when she says that!!"
Mike groans,"Does that a little too well."
I smile,"Don't mess with me."