Foreword.

Gunshot!? Outside the bus!? I scramble out of my bunk as I hear something hit hard off the side of the bus.
A voice. Obviously in pain.
"Eren! Mike!"
I scramble out of the door, my red shirt flying behind me,"Chester!?"
I stagger as I feel a sharp pain in my right side, coordinating with where Chester has just been shot.
Chester groans,"No. Please. Stop."
I run over to him, my hand held against my side,"Chester. Stay with me. It's Eren. Stay with me!"

[Chester's point of view.]
I'm bleeding.... Some psycho with a gun is trying to waste me.... I turn my gaze to Eren,"W-where's Mike?"
Eren presses her hand against my side,"Chester. Stay with me. Please!"
Mike runs over to us,"Chester!?"
The man with the gun walks over and presses the muzzle of his pistol hard against the center of Eren's forehead,"GIVE ME THE RING!!!"
Eren sits there, her voice threatening to break,"No."
The man switches targets, pressing the pistol into my right temple,"GIVE ME THE RING, OR I SPRAY YOUR UNCLE'S GREY MATTER ALL OVER THE SIDE OF THIS GOD FORSAKEN TOUR BUS!!!"
I look at her, tears in my eyes,"G-give him the ring. I can buy you another one."
Eren stands up,"No."
The man pulls the hammer back,"And as for you, you child molester. DON'T TRY AND COME BETWEEN MY SISTER AND I!!"
I look up at him,"Man. I'm bleeding. I'm in no shape to try and stop you."
"Good."

[Eren's point of view.]
I slowly stand up, my voice shaking,"Lee. Don't do this. You want my ring? It's yours. You want my shirt? It's yours. Just leave us alone!!!"
I shake, my body racked by uncontrollable sobs,"Just go, Lee! Just go!!!"
Chester grunts and goes limp in Mike's arms.