Violent Thoughts Are Thrown Through.

[Midnight. Rob's point of view. Mike's house.]

I smile as I pull Eren closer to me,"You sure you want to watch this with us? I've heard that The Forest is a pretty fear-inducing movie."
Eren looks at me, her indignant pride flaring in her eyes,"I'm not seven, Bourdie. I can handle a movie about some suicide forest or whatever this movie is about."
I shrug,"Alright. Suit yourself."
Mike chuckles at the other end of the couch, being as he and I are on the ends and Chester and Eren are in between us, both so far up their respective partners asses that if either of us broke wind, they'd taste it,"Okay. Hit play, Phoenix."
Phoenix picks the remote up from the coffee table, hitting the play button.
Chester stands up and stretches,"I'm going to make some popcorn. Be right back."
I smile and throw my arm around Eren,"Get comfortable, kid."

[Five minutes later. Chester's point of view.]

I walk back into the living room, balancing multiple bowls of popcorn in my hands, Huh. Chase scene. Perfect. I quickly hand Mike the bowls before sneaking up behind Eren and Rob, easily ducking down behind the couch.
Eren smiles and nestles closer to rob.
Rob chuckles and shakes his head.
I wait a moment before jumping up and shaking Eren,"IT'S GOT YOU!!"
Eren jumps, almost landing on Rob's lap,"SON OF BITCH!! WHAT WAS THAT!?"
I fall to the floor from laughing so hard,"Hah!!! That was perfect!!! You screamed like a little kid!!!"
Rob glares at me as he pulls Eren to him,"You asshole. Now she isn't going to sleep tonight. Don't worry, Ere. I'll protect you from the wretch that is Charles Bennington."
I stand up,"Oh..I did not know that she has trouble sleeping.... I feel bad now." I slink back to my spot beside Mike.
Phoenix laughs so hard that he chokes on a mouthful of popcorn.
Brad smacks him between the shoulder blades, causing popcorn to fly everywhere.
Joe is so into the movie that he has no idea what even just happened.

[Eren's point of view.]

I look at Rob, tears in my eyes,"What did I do wrong?"
Rob smiles slightly as he ruffles my hair,"Nothing. Chester was just being an asshat."
I lay my head on Rob's shoulder,"Will you really protect me?"
He smiles,"Of course I will." He kisses me softly.
I sit there, caught off guard by the sureness of his gesture.