Reanimation.

[On the bus. Eren's point of view.]
I yawn as I step out of the bathroom, my hair damp and unevenly spiked,"God. I forgot exactly how tiring it can be to crash out of a morphine cloud."
Chester laughs as he passes me in the hall,"Hey. Can you help me change."
I stammer," I uh.... I don't think Mike will take too well to you asking me to help you."
"I meant my bandages."
I chuckle uneasily,"Oh. Yeah. I can help you."
"Thanks."
I shake my head, Jordana?
Yes?
How do I change the bandages over a gunshot wound?
Is the victim responsive?
Yeah.
Is he able to move?
Yeah. Chester checked out earlier. I just don't know how to do this. I've never done it before.
Where is the wound located on his body?
Torso. Right side.
Have him take his shirt off, unwrap his torso, remove the old dressing, apply a solution of saline and water to clean the closed wound, then, apply a fresh dressing and clean wrapping.
I smile, Thanks, Doc.
Any time, Eren. Anytime.
I turn and walk into the bunk room to find Chester waiting on my bunk, his back bent to keep him from hitting his head,"Stand up, Mr. Bennington."
Chester smiles and pulls his shirt over his head,"Sure thing, Doc."
I stop, my mind dead,"Uh....." Dang it!!! Jordana told me what to do..I just can't remember!!!
He looks at me,"You alright there?"
I shake my head, easily clearing my thoughts,"Chester. I was just thinking. We don't have any saline to use as a cleaning solution."
"I can take a shower real fast."
"That may be a good idea."

[Five minutes later. Chester's point of view.]

I walk back into the bunk room, my black jeans low on my right hip to compensate for where the bandages rub,"Okay. Patch me up."
Eren looks at me, then looks back down at the floor,"Come over here and I will."
I walk over to her,"Alright. Do what you have to do."

[Eren's point of view.]
Jordana. Help me out here please. I can't think straight. It must be his body wash. It's driving me crazy.
Take the new dressing from its paper package.
I tear the package open and place the dressing over Chester's wound, Okay. Now what?
Have him hold it in place while you wrap his torso.
Okay. I look up at Chester,"Hold this right where it is, please."
He places his hand over mine,"Alright."
Jordana. He's trying to get me to react!
Professionalism. Use it.
I clear my throat, throwing up a temporary facade,"Okay. I'm going to wrap you up now."
"Okay."
I slowly start to wrap his torso, anchoring the bandages around his left shoulder, attempting to make sure they won't show where his neck and shirt collar meet,"Okay. You can put your shirt on now."
He pulls his arms through the sleeves of an off-white button up long sleeve shirt, his hands purposefully fumbling with the buttons.
I sigh,"What? Do I have to dress you, as well?" My fingers move quickly among the row of buttons.
Chester laughs,"Okay, mom. Calm down."
I sigh heavily and climb up into my bunk.