A Young, Shadowy Figure Sits In Front Of A Box.

[Eren's point of view. Thirty miles down the road. Big city. On stage.]

I look around at the faces flashing in the light of the strobe lights, a cold chill running down my spine.
Mike smiles as he looks at me,"You think you can do this?"
I stand there, my face void of emotion,"N-no. I can't." I turn and run backstage.
Phoenix throws his guitar down and runs after me,"Eren! Wait!"
I fight back tears as I run towards the bus, completely unaware that Phoenix is close behind me.
Phoenix throws himself at me, pinning me to the ground,"EREN. CALM DOWN!"
I struggle, trapped in a memory,"No. Marino. Please. Let me go!!!"
Chester and Mike run towards us.
Phoenix manages to wrestle his large frame onto mine, holding me where I lay, "Eren. Relax. It's me, Phoenix."
Chester kneels down beside me,"Phoenix, go make some tea...I need to talk to Eren. I'm the only one who can calm her down."
Phoenix slowly stands up, unsure whether he should actually let me go or not.
I slowly sit up, my arms tight around my chest, a series of violent tremors running through me,"Marino. Please. Not there. I don't like it when you touch me!!!!!!!"
Chester takes me in his arms,"Eren. Calm down."
I struggle, still trapped in the memory,"I HOPE YOU FALL IN A HOLE AND DIE!!!"

A voice.

"EREN ANTONIO WAKEFIELD!!!!"

Chester shudders. It always bothered him when Mike yelled like that.
Mike walks over,"Let me try, because you aren't doing sh-t to snap her back."
Chester sighs and sets me on my feet.
I stand there, not seeing Chester and Mike, but instead seeing Martin Marino and Jonati Benton, my voice catches in my throat,"Please. No. Not the tazer... please."
All of the sudden, the back of Mike's right hand connects with my ear, sending me rolling into the front tire of the tour bus.
Mike rubs his hand and walks away.
I groan softly,"Ugh. Next time, Shinoda, just deck me in my chest and get it over with."
Chester walks over,"You alright now?"
I slowly stand up,"N-no. I'm weak. I'm cold. I don't feel right."
"You need sleep. Go ahead on in. I'll check on you at intermission."
I sigh as I open the door of the bus.