In Between.

[Phoenix's point of view.]
"LPTV Video Log one. Season Five. Hey all you soldiers. I have an important announcement. We have finally met up with Mark Wakefield's daughter, Eren Antonio-Wakefield. You see.. The problem with that, is that Mark was one of the original members of Linkin Park, or Xero, as it was called before Mark's....disappearance... Eleven years ago. Now, mind you, Mike changed the group name to Linkin Park when Chester joined, and then I joined about two years later. Anyway.. Back to the story about Eren. She unfortunately.. Does not technically carry her father's last name. She carries her stepmother's name. She will be performing with us for the next year or so, maybe even longer. Anyway, I'm Dave " Phoenix " Farrel, signing off. " I sigh as I close my laptop, the sound of guitar music coming faintly from the living room.
I walk out to find Eren laying on the couch, Brad's headphones on her head, her playing an overly complicated rendition of Guilty All The Same. I smile,"Hey guys, come check out Lord of The Strings!"
The others come out, at least three of them yawning,"What's all the yelling about, Phoenix?"
I point to Eren,"Do you know what she's playing?"
Chester speaks up,"If she'd sing, I could tell you."