Splitting The DNA.

[Eren's point of view.]
Ugh....why am I so numb? The thought crosses my mind as I lay in some sort of mirror realm.
A soft knock at what I think is the door.
I grunt,"Come in."
Chester walks in, followed by Mike, Joe, and a female doctor,"Hey Kiddo."
I smile weakly," Hey."
"How are you feeling?"
"Pretty good, I guess. But there's just one thing."
"What is it?"
"How is it that even though I'm numb, I can feel everything?"
Dr. Delson speaks up," Because of the morphine I gave you."
I look at her,"Sorry about scaring y'all half to death."
She smiles,"It's okay. I'm Dr. Jordana Delson. My brother plays guitar for Linkin Park."
My mind flashes, Brad is probably steamed about me showing him up and then turning around and pulling a Chester!
Jordana smiles,"I saw the concert earlier. You guys were amazing."
I sigh,"Yeah. But the truly amazing one was Brad."
Chester smiles,"So. Jordana. Heard from Brad lately?"
"No. Not recently."
I smile,"Chester. You have my phone, right?"
"Yeah."
"Hit the number three on the keyboard."
He hits the button,"Okay?"
"Put it on speaker, please."
"Okay."
Line rings, Brad's mumbled reply, "Eren. it is two in the morning. What's wrong now?"
I smile,"Brad, someone wants to say hi to you."
"Who is it?"
Jordana takes the phone from Chester,"Hey, Bee."
Brad is wide awake now,"Jordana!? God! I'm right out in the parking lot and I didn't even know that you work there!"
She smiles,"It's alright. Been awhile since we saw each other."
"Stay wherever you are at. I'm bringing the others up."
"Okay. Make it quick. I've got to get a patient ready for a CT scan."
Line clicks.

[Brad's point of view.]
"Guys! Wake up!!" I can barely manage to keep from falling as I fight my way into my jeans and shirt,"We have to get over to the hospital!!!"
By then, Phoenix and Rob are awake, clearly aggravated,"What's wrong with Eren!?"
"Nothing! My sister is Eren's visiting doctor, and I haven't seen her in a few years! " I pull my shoes on and make the parking lot in a matter of seconds, Rob and Phoenix running behind me, still pulling on their shirts.
With that, I burst in through the double doors,"Excuse me, but where is Dr. Delson?"
The receptionist smiles at me,"Room 403. You must be her brother?"
"Yeah. How can you tell?"
"The energy levels are the same.
I smile and sprint towards the elevator,"Jordana is here! I can't believe it!!"

[Phoenix's point of view.]
"Two-thirty in the morning, and he decides to visit his sister," I manage to groan between inhalations as I run down the hallway after Brad and Rob.
Rob grunts,"I put my shoes on wrong. And you think you have problems."
I sigh,"My shirt is inside out. We both have issues right now."
Brad knocks on the door to room four-oh-three, then walks in.