So Far Away.

[Rob's point of view. About an hour later.]

I groan and accidentally roll onto the floor, "OMFF!! SONOFABITCH!!!"
Eren yawns,"Bourdie? You okay?"
I nod as I sit up,"Yeah. I was a little too close to the edge. Anyway, can I have my shirt back?"
"No. Not until you do it."
"Do what?"
"That thing you do when you dance whenever you think you are the only one in the room."
I sigh and stand up,"You do realize how uncomfortable it is to dance in jeans, right?"
"Then take them off."
My face runs red," No."
"Dance, drummer boy. Dance."
I sigh,"What song?"
"Oh..I don't know... When They Come For Me sounds interesting."
I take my phone from my pocket,"Fine. But not one word of this to anyone. And I mean ANYONE. Capiché?"
Eren smiles,"Don't worry, Robbikins. I won't tell anyone."
I close my eyes as the music starts playing, completely unaware that Chester is looking through a crack between the door and the doorframe,"I am not a pattern to be followed. The pill that I'm on is a tough one to swallow."

[Chester's point of view.]

I struggle to hold back a laugh,"Mike. This is freaking hilarious!!"
Mike chuckles,"Keep your voice down. He doesn't know we are here."
Phoenix stands there, a horrified expression on his face,"I don't know about you guys, but I have heard an hour's worth of screaming that would not be improved by adding guitar and drums."
Brad chuckles,"Erendon. Huh. I think they'd make a wonderful couple."
Joe shakes his head,"Says the one who is a total Bennoda addict."
I smile,"You guys are just jelly that Mike and I are that good."
"Not when I had to remodel my guest bedroom, I wasn't."
At this point, Mike walks away, trying not to laugh,"You guys are idiots."
I smile,"And then we met you."
The door clicks open.
Brad, Joe, and I scatter, ultimately ending up in random rooms of the house.. except for me..I trip down the stairs, laying sprawled flat on my face.
Rob laughs as he slides down the handrail,"Hey Chaz. Guys, I heard you all running. I know y'alls here."
Phoenix walks down the stairs, holding his hand over his nose,"Sorry. He opened the door on my face. You guys know how i tell the truth when I'm in pain."
Mike steps out from his hiding place,"Got a little bit touchy-feely, didn't you?"
Rob's smile drops,"No."
"Really? I think you have some evidence that says you did."
"No, Michael, I don't."
"Calm yourself. I was joking. Damn."
Brad chuckles as he pulls me to my feet,"Yeah, Rob. We already know Erendon is a ship."
Rob stammers,"What the fuck is Erendon?"
"Rob Bourdon and Eren Antonio-Wakefield. Do you not know how ships work?"
"What the hell!? Why am I shipped with Eren!?"
"Because. Chaz and Mike are a ship. Phoenix and I are a ship."
Phoenix cuts in,"I never agreed to this."
Brad continues,"Anyway..my point being is that you found your shipmate."
"I was in Bourdhahn, wasn't I?"
"That was painfully platonic and you know it."
"Yeah. So is Delsarrel."
Phoenix shakes his head,"Nah. Not anymore."
Rob's jaw drops,"When did that happen?"
"Years ago, Rob. Years ago."
Rob walks away,"Fuck you all. I'm hungry"
I smile,"I thought you just ate an hour ago!!"
Suddenly, a tan object comes flying at me.
I duck as it sticks into the wall,"Why the fuck is everyone trying to fuck my head up!?"
Mike pulls the drumstick from the wall,"Guys. Let's get Eren and go. Rob's pissed, and I don't think we can justify what we said."