Inside The Box Sits a Rock With Antennas on Top.

[Chester's point of view. An hour later.]

I sigh as I step into the bunk room of the bus,"Eren? You feeling any better yet?"
Her voice, weak, soft.
"N-no."
Instantly, I feel a sharp, tearing pain in my stomach as I move towards the bunk with the curtain pulled across the opening,"What's wrong?"
"I can't stop shaking. I'm freezing and burning up at the same time. I can hardly see anything."
I slowly pull the curtain back enough to see Eren balled up on her side, her back facing me, my voice catches in my chest,"Eren. What's going on? Is there something you aren't telling us?"
She lays there, the left side of her ribcage rising and falling rapidly,"I just don't feel well. I don't want you guys to worry."
"Why? Why don't you want us to worry?"
"Because. I can't stand to see myself destroy the six of you. You guys are like brothers to me. I can't destroy the band."
I stand there, her speech is slowing down. She's getting worse.
Eren coughs, her breath coming in short bursts,"Chester. Please. If I die. Bury me. Beneath the willow."
I take her in my arms,"No. You ain't gonna die. I'm going to get you the help that you need."
Eren gasps, her breathing obviously pained by now.
I pick her up, blankets and all, and run back towards the stage, waiting until I'm halfway there to release the scream that's been welling up in my stomach since I first found Eren laying there,"MIKE!!!!! ROB!!!! JOE!!!! BRAD!!!!! PHOENIX!!!!"

[Mike's point of view.]

"Guys. I apologize. It appears to me that our sound guy, Joe, has just informed me of a technical difficulty." And with that, I turn and run off the stage.
I quickly come upon the huddle of masses that is the others, knowing already that Chester is the center of it, a shock of fear running through me.
A soft cry, followed by a stream of profanities from Chester.
"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL HAPPENED TO EREN!!??!! SHE'S BEEN TURNED INTO A FIVE YEAR OLD!?"
Phoenix.
"Chester. Watch your mouth. She doesn't need to hear that."
Eren.
"Ester!!!"
I smile as I work my way between Rob and Brad,"Hey Eren!"
Chester smiles as he looks at me,"Dude! How cool is it that we all get a chance at raising Eren!?"
I chuckle as I take the small bundle from him,"How did this happen?"
Eren smiles as she pulls at my shirt collar "Uncle Mike!!!!"
Chester shakes his head, trying not to laugh,"I went in to check on her. She wasn't feeling well, so I was going to take her to the medical tent, got halfway between here and there, then poof, there's five year old Eren, wrapped in blankets, half asleep in my arms."
Phoenix smiles and takes Eren from me,"Don't hog her."
Eren laughs,"Phi!! Phi!!!"
Brad laughs,"Hey Eren "
"BRADDLES!!!"
Joe shakes his head, clearly not stopping the laugh that's escaping his throat,"This is so awesome!"
Phoenix speaks up,"Yeah. Until we try to put her to sleep. It's hard enough to keep Eliza from keeping us awake."
I stand there, a sharp, tearing pain running through my stomach,"Guys. I don't feel right."