Eliza's End.

[Eliza's point of view.]

I breathe heavily as I run towards the woods behind Mike's house, No. This can't be happening.
A black figure standing in the clearing that leads to my hideout.
I run faster, not wanting to meet whoever is waiting there, but also not wanting to be caught by Eren, my voice escapes my throat,"Who are you and what do you want with my hideout!?"
A voice.
"My name is Shiniro. I have a question for you, Eliza"
I skid into the clearing,"How do you know my name?"
Shiniro, a tall boy with midnight blue hair and emerald green eyes smiles, "I've seen your name scratched into the rock in your cove."
I stand there,"Anyway. What is your question?"
"I know you use. Can I get a hit?"
I stammer,"How do you know that I use?"
"I've seen the empty syringes lying around."
I sigh and climb through the thick brush, quickly coming into a small thicket of pine trees, "Come on in. I'll need help moving the rock."
The thicket that I have turned into my hideout is no bigger than Mike's bathroom, which is ten foot by thirteen foot, just enough for me to lay in any direction and have room to stretch, with a large boulder in the middle, covering a large hole where I keep my stash. Three of the four boundaries are done out of pine trees, the fourth, a shallow stream that runs south until it eventually meanders past Mike and Chester's house.
I sigh as I struggle against the boulder,"Shiniro. I told you. I need help."
Just then, I feel the boulder move away from me.
Shiniro smiles,"There you go, milady."
A voice. The voice of a band member that I don't associate with.
"Eliza!? Eren made lunch!"
I close my eyes, wincing as the cold tip of the syringe slices between layers of skin until it is in a vein in my left arm, Heroin, take me home today.
Brad's voice draws closer.
"Eliza!?"
I slide down against the boulder, my heart slowing, an obvious indicator of an overdose.
Shiniro looks at me,"Eliza?"
My mind stops.
Brad's voice in the clearing.
"Eliza, if you aren't back in that yard in the next three minutes, then I will call the police!"
I lay slumped against the rock, my skin growing cold.
Shiniro yells,"HELP! ELIZA PASSED OUT!!!"
Brad runs into the thicket,"What!?"
"I don't know. I just found her like this."
"Shit!" Brad kneels down beside my dead body, "What's your name?"
Shiniro. Why?"
"Okay, Shiniro. There is a large white and blue house just south of here. Go there and get two men. Their names are Mike and Chester. Go get them."
Shiniro runs out.
I breathe heavily and pull Eliza to me, planning on using my body heat to keep her alive, knowing that I'm already too late.