Meteora.

[At the hospital.]
I sigh as I sit in the waiting room, my wrists bound together out of fear of me losing my temper again.
A voice.
"Eren Wakefield?"
I stand up,"Yes?"
The doctor, a young man with sandy-colored hair, smiles," Let's get that injury looked at, shall we?"
I shrug,"I guess so."
The doctor starts walking towards an empty triage room,"How did you become injured?"
I follow him,"Well...doc..... My friends and I were at this concert..and there was this guy in the corner..he was looking pretty shady. And my one friend calls the guy up to the stage, so I just put my hand on his forehead. Our minds locked for a moment, and right then, I knew he had a gun. So I yelled to one of my other friends, who grabbed the gun while I held the guy in a headlock. And then he elbowed me in the nose."
The doctor walks into the room,"Please. Sit down in the chair."
I sit down, letting the doctor put the pulse oximeter on my right index finger,"And then I lost my temper and threw the guy halfway across the room.. almost killing him."
"How big was the man?"
"He was pretty healthy looking."
"And you just picked him up... and threw him? With one hand?"
I flash the doctor a renegade smile,"Yep."
"So you are the one that everyone is calling The Ghost Warrior?"
I nod,"Yep. The one and only."
"Okay. Vitals are fine. I'm going to go get you some water to clean your face off with."

[Five minutes later.]

I rub my wrists as I walk back into the waiting room,"Come on guys. I'm getting hungry."