Symphonies Of Blinding Light.

[Mike's point of view.]

I stand there, "Phoenix. What happened?"
Phoenix looks at me,"Mike. I don't want to talk about it right now. At least not in front of everyone else. You and Chester slip back to the studio in about an hour, and then we'll talk. Alright?" He turns and walks towards the back of the bus.
I look at the hole in the wall, completely unable to comprehend what just happened.
Phoenix never got mad like that. His fury was also child's play compared to the rest of ours.

[Phoenix's point of view. An hour later.]

I sigh as I sit back down on the bucket, looking around at all the various scattered bottles of cleaning products,"Okay. Floor is clean. Walls disinfected. Recording equipment has been dusted. The only thing I couldn't get rid of was Eren's blood....for some reason, the carpet won't let go of it."
A soft knock at the door, followed by Mike's voice.
"Phoenix? You said for Chaz and I to slip back here. Can we come in?"
"Yeah. Come on in."
The door clicks open to reveal Chester and Mike.
They walk in," You wanted to talk to us?"
I unconsciously reach my hand up to the top of my head, not realizing that I'm running my fingers through my hair,"Close the door, please."
"Okay." Chester slowly closes the door,"what's going on?"
I sigh,"We...I....have a problem."
This time, Mike speaks,"What is it?"
I move my shirt collar away from my neck, revealing multiple large, purple and blue patches along my right shoulder,"This. This is the problem."
Chester.
"Are those......?"
I nod,"Yep. Guess what."
"Hell no. Tell me that you two didn't go that far with each other!"
I shake my head,"Sorry Chaz. Wish I could say we didn't."
"I'M GOING TO SNAP HIS NECK LIKE A TWIG. NO ONE HURTS YOU LIKE THAT! NO ONE SHOULD EVER BE STUPID ENOUGH TO HURT ANY OF MY BROTHERS LIKE THAT!!!"
"Chester. Calm down."
"GODDAMMIT, PHOENIX! HE IS PUSHING US AWAY FROM EACH OTHER!! A FUCKING OUTSIDER, ONE WHO HAS NO RELATION TO ANYTHING ABOUT OUR GROUP, IS TRYING TO DESTROY US! AND I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE FIVE OF YOU, BUT I'M GOING TO STOP THIS!"

[Mike's point of view.]

I shudder, clearly uncomfortable around Chester's destructive, violent side, "Chess. Calm down."
He turns to me,"YOU AGREE WITH HIM!? SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE ABOUT ALEX!"
I clear my throat, my steel reserve kicking in,"Chester. Charles. Bennington. I don't care if you yell until you can't anymore. I will deal with Alex. As for Phoenix, he knows he's in the wrong as well. He can sort himself out." I turn and slam the door open before walking out.

[Chester's point of view.]

"Phi. You have to stop this. I don't care how hard you slam his.. well.. yah know...in the door... do what you have to do." I sigh, hiding a shudder.
Phoenix runs his hand through his hair again,"I don't know, Chaz.... Affairs of the heart aren't that easy to stop."
I stammer,"A-affairs of the heart!? DUDE! YOU DO HAVE FEELINGS FOR ALEX!!"
Phoenix's voice drops, "Chester. You must not say a word of this to anyone. And I mean anyone. Okay?"
"I won't say a word."
"Can you send Eren back, please?"
"Sure. EREN!!"
She runs in,"Yo?"
Phoenix smiles,"You ready to work on a new song?"
"Hells to the yeah!"
"Well grab your guitar."
She walks over to a black case with red trim leaning against the far wall,"Alright. Want me to call for Rob?"

[Eren's point of view.]

I clear my throat, "BOURDIE!! COME HERE!"
Rob walks in,"Yeah. What's up?"
I smile,"You wanna help Phoenix and I with a cover?"
"Sure. What song are we doing?"
I grab my guitar,"Headstrong by Trapt. Think you can handle the awesome?"
"Dude. I Can do the drum line to Qwerty in less time than Mike can do it on guitar. I got this."
"Well okay then. Let's light this candle!"