Complications

~I woke up next to the light of my sunshine and I giggle as I make tiny circles on his cheeks, he would twitch and move until I kiss his lips and he wakes up to me kissing me 'You are always doing that' I laugh and he gets on top of me and chuckles and i blush at how close our bodies are 'Because I love my soon to be husband..so what are you going to do about it?'

I smirked and I saw his smile and lean down and kiss me slow and soft and kissed down my neck making me giggle at how ticklish it felt 'Come on

I smirked and I saw his smile and lean down and kiss me slow and soft and kissed down my neck making me giggle at how ticklish it felt 'Come on..stop it's tickles!' We end up in a fit of laughter and he moves off of me and stands up and stretch his arms out 'What do we do today?' I blow my hair out of my face and shrug 'my mother probably want me to be a proper bride..you on the other hand'

as I stand and wrap my arms around his waist 'Are going to be with my dad' he raised an eyebrow 'For what exactly?' I shrug and walk let go of his waist slowly I smirk and he picks me up and put me on his shoulder and spins me around 'No! Marco stop!' I say hitting his back and he kept smacking my butt each time I hit his back hard 'Not until you say sorry'

I laugh and sigh 'I'm sorry Marco, for hitting you' he dropped me on the bed and I held on to him and brought him close to my face..'Star..wake up' I gave him a weird look 'I am up silly' he backs up and the light in the room gets dark and light is on me and the bed 'Marco? This isn't funny anymore' as I held myself on the bed and looked around but nothing but darkness

'Star..he's not real' I looked frantically trying to get the chance to see if anything changes, but nothing but cold 'Who said that?' I say backing up on my bed frame and I look for anyone 'Glossaryck!' I yell and I see a pink glow coming closer 'You called' I grabbed him and looked at him 'What's happening! I was just having the best time and then this! What's going on and where's Marco?'

He chuckles and pry out of my hand 'Oh yeah, it's not real' he simply said and I just shake my head 'What? Not real?' He chuckles and floats under my face 'You princess dreamt the whole thing, it's been 2 years since you last saw Marco, and I tell you this every time you have this dream, you did not marry him, he's not here and your Queen'

I thought that was a blow to my head 'None of this is real?' I had a tear run down my face and it disappeared 'Sorry, I'll wake you up' as he snapped my fingers it was a bright flash..~

I woke up in my bedroom in Mewni with my pillow soaked from my tears and I see glossaryck patting my head 'There, there you'll be happy when you find your prince' I move away from him and get dressed and held to the family table,

as I take a seat I see mother and father talking and finally noticed me "Good morning dear, how did you sleep?" I stay silent and put my head down "Star your mother spoke to you"

I sigh and wiped my face "Can I not talk about it, and excuse me I wish to be alone, sorry" I moved away and walked out the table and went to my garden and sat on the swing, I looked at the castle and noticed my parents looking at me through the window and I ignored it,