Jealous kitty...

Another one...Yeah getting inspired now but at least I'm updating this book lol

Title: Jealous Kitty

Song: Love-Lana del rey

Word count: 1560

Star Pov
I woke up with the sun shining through my window and saw plagg still sleeping on my pillow "Wake up kitty, time for work" he yawns and looks at me "Its your job not mine" I giggle and get ready for my day. I can't wait to see my bugaboo later so he can keep me company.

I blush just thinking about it, gosh I'm such a girl but then again, those chocolate brown eyes and that perfect smile..who wouldn't get lost in them "Star, time for the photo shoot" I sigh and grabbed my things "Coming!" I picked up plagg and placed in in my bag with cheese as he smiles

"Thanks" I smirk and head to the car with my assistant Liz "Your late, what were doing?" "Just getting dressed and I literally just woke up and I'm hungry" "You'll eat afterwards" I rolled my eyes as we made it to the park and I noticed something that caught my eye.

"Strange? Wonder what that could be?" I wandered off and walked towards the statue of Lady bug and myself, Chat Noir "Wow, that's beautiful" the young woman turned and looked at me "Oh, why thank you I've been very inspired lately, especially by the handsome Ladybug"

I kinda hiss a bit, someone like my precious bugaboo? Not on my watch "Well, I think he's dating Chat" I said smirking evilly "What? That can't be true?" She looked so broken and I kinda grinned "Can it? They are always together? They fight crime together? Wouldn't they fall in love and be dating?"

I circled around her "They would've said it by now right?" I shrug "Maybe? Well I gotta get going and nice work" I waved and walked back to my shoot and as I get there I see Marco with his friend Oskar and I give him a small wave and he blushes. He's pretty cute but not as cute as Ladybug.

As the day went on the crime started as well. I had to change and I ran off towards an empty bathroom and called plagg out. "Plagg, claws out!" After my transformation I found the source and I had to take a double take because I saw myself?

"Looks like I'm seeing double" I say as I stood in front of her "You can say that, now stay out of my way kitty, because Ladybug will love me" wait a minute is this the artist? "Please..he would tell us apart" I managed to say before I'm being tackled by my love

"Chat what are you doing? Get the imposter!" "Bugaboo! It's me chat, that is the imposter!" He looked at me and then noticed my ring and gasp and moved off "Ladybug! What a pleasnt surprise, I've heard you've been taken by chat"

"I'm not taken by anyone? Who would say that?" She shook her head "Doesn't matter, why would you fall for someone like her?" That hurt "Me-ouch, that one stung" ladybug rolled his eyes "I'm not seeing anyone" I pulled him close and whispered

"Play along, try getting her to fall for you so we can get her ring" ladybug looked uncomfortable "But she looks like you and I don't really-" "Just do it bugaboo~" I moved away and he did his day "I mean, me and chat kept it a secret cause others will uh become jealous?"

I shake my head but it was working "I guess I know why? But why would you choose her?" I felt offended and hissed at her and my lady held back "I saw something in her that I haven't seen in other girls I met, I think the thing with chat is she's understanding and caring even in her own weird way"

he looked at me and I felt my heart race and I blush "So I guess that's why I kept us a secret" he moved towards the girl and held her hand "I bet your pretty out of this?" She was swooning and he gave me the signal and I quickly slipped the ring off and smashed it and the dark akuma came out and lady pulled out his yoyo and cleansed the akuma into a pure white buttferfly.

I held the girls side as she held her head "Where am I? Oh it's you" she pushed away "Hey, I'm sorry but me and Ladybug aren't a thing and whoever told you was just jealous" she looks at me and smiled "I guess so, I'm sorry for hurting you or him" Lady came close and helped her up

"How are you feeling?" "Better..thanks" he smiles and looks at me with a flushed face "well we better get going, bye chat" he waved and took off and I left in the opposite direction.

When I changed back I went back to my shoot and continue but before I did I see the artist. "Hey" she glared a bit at me "What do you want?" I sigh and held my hands "I want to say sorry, it was wrong of me to say Ladybug was dating Chat Noir when I myself was jealous"

she grinned "So I'm not the only one who likes Ladybug" I nodded "Yeah, you have no idea" we giggled "Apology accepted, also I think that boy is spying on you?" She points behind and I see Marco and he freaks out and ducks "Oh that's my friend Marco, also keep up with your art"

she nods "Thanks" "What's your name?" "Anna" I smiled "Pretty name, I'll see you around" "Sure" she took off and I went back but not before I stopped in front of the bush Marco was spying from "Marco Diaz? What are you doing?" He stands up and is red

"Nothing! I was just admiring the flowers with Oskar!" He quickly ripped a flower from the bush and handed it to me "Here" "Aw, thanks Marco..well I better get going see you around" I waved and headed back "That Marco kid has a crush on you" plagg said as he flew around me "Really? I haven't noticed" I smirked and smelled the flower, maybe I can like someone else.