Writing Prompt Au Part2

Title: Enemies to Lovers Part 2

Info: Its been a month since Marco last since Star, he hasn't been eating right or even going to work..the city has been too quiet since she's doesn't show her face anymore..what happened to them?

Word count: 756

Star pov

I miss him...

I truly do....

His smile...

His laughter...

His light eyes...

His personality...

I miss him...

I tossed and turn on the uncomfortable air mattress my friend let me use in her apartment away from where Marco and I used to live, I've been thinking about him lately wondering if he misses me too or he hates me for being the person I am during the day?

I get off the mattress and decided to see what he's been up to? I alternated my outfit, now its black and covers me completely, I cut my hair short so no one would recognize me, not even Marco..

I put my mask and went towards my old home when I get to the window I see the house is covered in trash and bottles of liquor and I cringe seeing Marco not taking this well..I slowly lifted the window and climbed in quietly

*Click*

I froze and saw Marco looking at me like I'm a ghost or something "Star? Is that you? Who am I kidding she left me..take whatever you want I don't care anymore.."

he broke the glass cup in his hand which didn't even cut him and fell back on the couch. The living room was trashed and all our photos looked to have dust in them which I usually kept clean "Well? Steal something! I won't stop you.."

this wasn't Marco no, he wasn't his upbeat self nor in his kind nature, his light eyes seemed dull and his smile completely gone. I walked towards him and set beside him and looked at his eyes, he had tears and he looked at me "Why are you still here?"

I sigh and took off my mask as I turn back to him he lost all the color he had and looked shocked..he got up which caused the couch to break in half and his steps were heavy, he couldn't control his powers "S-star?!" I nodded and stood up walking towards him he looked afraid or disappointed

"This isn't real, I'm just dreaming because I kept dreaming of a day you'll come back and we'll be happy again..so your are not Star, just a random girl that looks like her..I'm losing my mind!" He held his head and kept shaking it quite vigorously "Stop! You're going to hurt yourself"

I said taking his hands into my own "Marco, it's me Star I'm sorry for running away without explanation but I'm not the only one who had things kept secret" he sighs and nods "I'm sorry..I just didn't want you getting hurt even if you were since you were my villain"

we chuckle a bit and I've noticed the facial hair he was growing and his hair looked a little longer "Marco you let yourself go" he looked down and nodded "You have an effect on me.." I blushed a bit and I hugged him right as he held back

"I missed you so much Marco.." I heard him chuckle a bit but he sighs afterwards "I've missed you way more.." as he went to kiss me I stopped him "I'm not kissing you until you get yourself cleaned up" he nods and leaves while I super cleaned the house in seconds.

When he returns with a fresh shaved face and his hair slicked back I attacked him with my lips, he was smiling as he pulled me closer "Oh how I missed your plump lips" I giggled and looked up at his light brown eyes that seemed to glow now "Oh Marco, Now what?"

~Few weeks later...

I chased after the crook as Marco stopped him and I trapped him with no where to run "Get him!" Marco grabbed him from his shirt and I wrapped him in a vine, as we brought him to the cops everyone cheered for him well for me "Thank you again for keeping our city safe Captain S, and?"

"Blue Butterfly.." they cheered and I looked up at Marco who gave me a smile "See, being good is better than being bad?" I blushed and he pulled me under his arm while we waved at everyone. When we reached home?

That's another story...