Writing prompt au

Title: A little lost

Info: this is a miraculous au, with just ladybug (or beetle) and chat noir,  the two are just hanging out a bit until LB is feeling a little down so Chat makes him feel better (Marco is Lady bug, and Chat Noir is Star)

Word count: 1021
Song: your not there-lukas graham

Marco pov
I was in one of my moods again, Tom made me embarrass myself in front of Star, my crush and everyone laughed at me including the teacher, God that was so embarrassing how can a guy like Tom be in a school like ours "What's wrong Marco?"

Tiki asked as she looked at me a little down "Nothing tiki, just a little down from school today" she hugged my cheek which made me smirk a bit "Aw, please smile more it's going to be okay" I sigh as I get up from my bed "Tom embarrassed me in front of Star, I felt like it destroyed me I need some air, do you want to help?"

She nods "Of course" I nod and looked at her "Tiki spots on!" As I opened my eyes and looked at myself I disappeared, now I was Lady Beetle as I hopped over roofs I found a spot and say down..

"Hey there buggaboo, what's with the long face?" As look I see chat, she always had an upbeat personality which I liked but I hated her car jokes "Hey Chat, just thinking I had a bad day that all" she took a seat and looked at me, her blue eyes staring into my own

"Who's got my lady in a mood,  they should feel my justice" I chuckled and shook my head "Chat, no don't he's not worth it" she pulled my face towards her and she smiled "Well,  why don't we have some fun before we have to go?" I shrugged and nodded "Alright kitty"

she giggled and pulled my hand as we disappeared into the city as we landed in a park.  Not just a park, the park Star comes to for a photo shoot. I pushed that aside as chat called my name "Buggaboo, come on"

I sigh with the nickname she gave me but it was adorable "hold on" "What's the matter cats got your tongue?" And there it is,  the cat puns "No, just like to be quiet" she pouts as she jumps on me,  I quickly hold her while she boops my nose "I like it better when your annoyed with my jokes and amazing puns" I smirked

"I don't think your annoying,  well when we are on missions and your jokes and puns aren't that amazing, sometimes they are" she smirks "Aw, my lady thinks I'm not annoying oh I'm so happy to hear that from you" she pulls closer to hug right while I start losing my balance "Chat! Careful I-"

I fell down with her on top and I let out a laugh and she giggles as well "Thanks chat" she looks at me with a slight blush "For?" I sit up as she sits besides me "Making me smile and get me out of this mood" she smile while she looked at me "Lady beetle, can I ask you something?" I nodded "Of course chat"

I gave her a warm smile and she sighs "Today at my school,  a guy I know fell cause a person I know since childhood, I tried to help him but I was pulled away from him, I felt terrible and the way I saw the years leave his eyes made me cry when I went home. Should I apologize to him and make him feel better?" I sigh and shrugged

"I believe you should, it'll make the guy feel better in my opinion, I guess that guy you know is similar to me" she shakes her head "No, he's not talkative when I'm around him, you are" we laughed a bit and heard beeping from my earrings and her ring "Well, its time to go" I stood up helping chat as well "Yeah,  goodbye Lady Beetle, see you around"

I chuckled "Later chat noir, careful when you go home" she nods and boops my nose "Bye buggabo" I rolled my eyes as she took off and I quick did as well,  as I got home I was in my red hoodie and jeans and my earrings were back to black "Here Tiki" she smiles at the cookies as I say on my bed, as I did I heard my mom calling me

"Marco, you have a guest" I walked downstairs and froze when I saw Star Butterfly,  looking gorgeous as ever "Don't be rude, come now" I quickly walked down the last steps as my face turned red "Hey, I wanted to know if your okay? I know Tom could be a jerk sometimes but he's not that bad"

I scoff softly and looked at her "He is only like this because he believes since we're childhood friends that we will become a thing..but really I don't like him like that, sorry I tried to help but he pulled me away" I saw her lower her head as I smiled

"Thanks for checking on me, means a lot to me Star, don't worry about Tom he'll get what he deserves" she giggles as a slight blush comes across her face "We'll see, anyways I have to get going my friend is waiting for me for a movie, you want to come? I don't think he'll mind?"

I froze a bit and blushed "Uh-uh sure I'll love to let me get my shoes" she smiles "Cool I'll wait at the limo" she leaves and I do a victory dance cause the girl I like invited me out to hang! This is the best day of my life!

As I hurry I see her with her best friend and she looks at me "Come on, movie is starting soon" I nod and hop in, throughout the night I had fun and we got closer "Thanks" "No problem, that's what friends are for" right friends..