Magician Au 6

Title: Focus
Info:Star is having trouble keeping her emotions in check, how will play out when she sees a connection on why that is?

Word count:1070

A/n Hey guess so I'm somewhat back but not really and to answer all your questions...yes my sister is okay but her eyes is still getting bigger, her surgery will be in a few weeks and that's when I'll be gone from wattpad 😷 just giving you an update. Also I'm writing new books on other ships and fandoms..I bet some of you will know what it is? Anyways that's all I'm spilling and later my wonderful readers have an amazing day or night 😊 photo in top is me and my sister a couple months ago

Star pov
It's been a couple weeks since then and Marco hasn't been focused, he lost against training bots that are usually on normal settings. He also hasn't even talked to me like we used too? Maybe I was opening up when I shouldn't be, or I'm missing his sweet words of comfort?

"Marco what's wrong?" I ask as I help him up, I look and see a scar on his face and I never noticed it til now. "Oh my gosh! Marco your face?!" I held his face as he moved away "I'm fine Star, it's nothing just rough practice at my uncle's dojo" he started walking away but I didn't let him this time. I locked the door with a spell and froze him in place

"Marco, that's not the truth..you always told me about your day or even asked how I was? Your acting different and really distant?" He scuffs as glared down trying to free himself "Why do you care?" "Because that's what friends do..please what's bothering you?"

He looked up at me and it was a cold stare "Why didn't you tell me your a weapon?" I gasp and back up a bit "H-how did you?" He used his magic and breaks free "I searched about you and your family name...saying how manipulative you butterflys can be..tell me this"

I stay silent feeling flustered and a little upset "are you using me?" I shake my head "No..I would never" he rolled his eyes "Yeah right, you know what clan I'm in so your gonna need the best weapons ever.." I shake my head feeling tears run down my face "That's not true! I would never use you at all! I'm not like my ancestors!"

I felt my dark magic boiling up as i used it against Marco. I struck him which made him fly towards the wall with a harsh thud. I quickly gasp and run towards his body and check if he's okay? I was getting worried that I couldn't feel his heart beat. When I looked at the floor a pool of blood was under us. I killed Marco..

I woke up screaming in my bed covered in sweat and tears. It was just a dream? Or a nightmare. I check my phone and it's 5 a.m. I get up and get dressed and go see glossaryrck. When I arrived Tom was walking out "Star" I nod as I watch him pass by me "Tom"

he leaves quickly and I enter and see glossaryrck "Ah the precious jewel has returned, I heard your a mentor to a rouge magician" I smirk "You can say that, I'm here for answers please" he nods and starts walking to the room. As i entered we sat down and he gave me tea

"What answers do you seek? One about your past or the one of your feelings for the rouge?" I blush "I don't like the rouge okay? I'm here because my magic is going all over the place and I'm afraid I'm gonna kill the person I care about"

he chuckles as he grabs my hands into his own "You fear what happens in your future, you can't focus when your gonna be a huge meaning to your ancestors" I sigh knowing what he says is true

"All the magic is inside of you and not on that remote on your wrist, you use your emotions to control what spells or magic you bring upon, no matter how hard they are you know what to do" I move my hands and look at him

"What do I do for my emotions towards the rouge seeing I'm starting to get close" he laughs and pats my head "That is your choice, you can continue getting closer and finding a perfect match or defend on your own without him by your side. Just know I see two potential futures on what path you choose, the good one or the evil one.."

I gasp a bit and stand up "I will never be evil! I don't want to be like Eclipsa ever! Never will I be Queen of Darkness" I take deep breaths "I'm sorry for over bearing you, I'm just not really-" "Focused"

I nod as I start leaving "Excatly, I see Tom still comes here?" "He does, he's not giving up on you young butterfly" I rolled my eyes "Our magic will build up that we both burn out, we can't be together knowing he still has darkness in his blood"

"So do you..don't forget what family your in" I sigh at the thought but then again why is Tom trying to win me back? "I have to go, thanks glossaryck for a little advice..also here I brought a pack of chocolate pudding" he chuckles as he takes them and hugs me

"Thank you, I can't wait for you to be Queen someday" "Me and you both" I left and made it to school with a couple minutes to spare just in time to meet up with Marco "Morning Star..you okay?" He asked smiling at me "Yeah I'm fine, just trying to focus" he nods slowly as we head to our classes.

After classes we went to our training room, I waited for Marco to show and he did he looked determined but I was still seeing him dead on the floor "Star? You alright? I called your name like 6 times" I shake my head "I'm fine Marco don't worry about me"

Marco sighs and holds my wrist softly and I blush "Star, please tell me? I want to help.." I kept seeing the vivid dreams pop in front of me that I couldn't control my emotions and shot out a time freeze spell causing everything to stop beside me and Marco

"Star? What is going on? Please let me help you" I began breathing heavily as I looked at him, his face showing concern as I felt the comfort in his hold "Please relax and tell me" "Who do you think I am?" He was slightly confused "What do you mean?"

"Who I really am?" "Your star butterfly, a unique girl I became friends with, who knows how use her magic well and knows how to kick butt" I sigh and giggle "Thank you" I close my eyes and faint..