Update

Hey guys I know your wondering where the hack am I? Well ive been sick and going to class only like a couple people here actually text me wondering if I'm alive or dead lol anyways I'm sorry for the lack of updates I'm trying to post some books but it's hard focusing on school and trying to get better ugh I hate being sick..

Also thanks for the support and votes and comments on my books I appreciate that, I'm half way there to meet my goal! It's exciting and I don't know what to do after I hit my goal? Let me know in the comments?

So I wrote this little one shot to make up for the lack of updates..also it's pretty short it's just a little story about star and Marco..hope you enjoy!

It all started with a hug..

The moment I saw you apologize for your mistake and seeing the way your eyes watered made me feel like a jerk..after we fault our first time it was a rush and the smile on your face made me feel great and happy..

As you said you were going to leave I pulled you back saying you were pretty cool and I didn't want you to leave..your eyes went wide with excitement and you pulled me into a warm and friendly hug..I smiled a bit because I made I new friend..

After a couple months the hugs were constant..I didn't mind because it was best friends do, i just took it as a friendship thing but each time we hugged I felt something else..like something in my chest as it was getting tighter and warmer? I never really paid attention to it so we moved on..

When I was taken by a monster in a suit I thought I was doomed because we had a fight our big fight at that..I didn't want to yell at you it just you act before you think and it irratated me..but when I saw you break in trying everything to save me I thought this was it..I was going to die holding regret and guilt for being too safe..but You saved us both.

The moment the glass door opened we looked at each other and hugged..It sent so many emotions through me I was afraid that I could've lost you or you could've lost me? Since then I always felt something in my heart but I don't know what?

Every hug meant something to the both of us even if we were in danger or safe even? Each one meant something to you and it meant something to me..I've notice how much you smile and blush whenever I hug you tight, or making sure your okay..because that's what friends are for

When the day I felt something had happening I knew something is wrong, not everything goes to plan whenever I'm away from you or with.. when I saw you almost be gone a part of me felt it was my fault for not being here on time saving you from your mistakes, you told me to let go but I didn't part me because I couldn't and also something kept telling me not to..

When all hope is lost we always turn to a hug but this hug was way different from the rest you were crying and I could feel your pain the way you broke down and held me for comfort and I tried to hold you as close as I could, I'm sorry I wasn't here on time I couldn't and I should have..