MLB Crossover Starco

Another one of Mlb and starco au and this time it's a cute one I guess lol hope you enjoy it! To be honest I'm gonna write a couple of these for a bit also I'm just keeping Marco as ladybug cause that's a lot to change to ladybeetle

Title: Ladybug kissed Star Butterfly. What?

Word count: 1150

Marco Pov
I was making my way towards Star's cheerleading practice. How do I know that? Well it's all over the blog her and stuff and I might have a tiny crush on her. Who Am I kidding I have a huge crush on her but she only sees me as a friend at best.

"Are you on your way to see Star?" Tikki asked as she flew from my pocket "Yes, maybe she'll notice me this time" she shakes her head "Not as long as Tom is there gawking at her as well?" I chuckled "That's true but, I heard that she has a thing for Ladybug which I am so I can maybe turn into ladybug?"

Tikki shook her head "I'm not a toy, I am used for protecting and fighting crime not for flirting you can do on your own" I sigh "Oh come on tikki, please I'll get an advantage at her" "You mean at Ladybug which you can be all the time..just be up front and tell her before someone else does"

I lowered my head as I'm faced with the gym door "I can't tikki, I'm not brave enough" I touched the door and looked through the glass and see Star talking with Tom and Janna, I should just go it's pointless.

I ran off and kept my head lowered before I crashed into someone and fell back. "Crap..I'm so sorry uh.." I looked and saw the new girl Jackie and she held a sweet smile as she looked at me "Its totally fine dude, why are you running?" I stood up and helped her

"I'm running late, also here sor-" I looked down at the sketch book and saw the drawing of ladybug and I smirked "Your into him too?" She looks down and closed the book "Yeah, embarrassing how I can like a superhero" "Its not silly, most girl are into Ladybug.."

she giggles and cleaned her pants off "Cool, well I'll see you around?" I nodded "Totally..bye" "Bye" she kept glancing and then she took the corner and was gone "Well, she's pretty as well~" I groan "I don't like Jackie like that tikki she's more as a good friend" she giggles and we continue our way home.

When we were a block away a car came crashing on front and I jumped back quickly pulling a older woman away "Are you okay?" She nods and takes off and I look and see a guy with dark suit and a guitar? As he strum it, I could see vibrations going through and breaking the glass and stores near by.

"Listen up and rock out!" As I looked closer I noticed the aquamarine eyes and knew it was Oskar! How and what happened?! I ran towards the ally and called tikki "Tikki Spots on!" As I opened my eyes I rushed and followed him. He looked to be heading towards the school? Wonder who plucked him the wrong way?

"I wonder where chat could be?" I ignored the thought and stepped in front of him "Oh it's the Miraculous Ladybug I heard of, where's your sidekick? Not here? Wow what a show" he laughs and I glared at him "I can take you on myself" he chuckles

"I wanna see you try" he raised his hand before he hit the cord and I quickly jumped away and decided to move him away from the school. "Hold still little bug! Just want drown you put with this sick beat!" It sounded terrible and I was getting weaker by the minute, where in the word was chat?

I jumped from the building and landed beside a white car, as i look up I freeze and see Star Butterfly and I can see she's blushing "Ladybug watch out!" She yells before opening her door protecting me but now she's in trouble "No!"

I managed to get him away from her just enough for me to protect her away from it. "How pathetic, saving a innocent life? Just give up and hand over your miraculous" I glared "Never!" I carried Star away from the danger and kept her hidden "Stay here, I'll be back" she nods and I move and get back to fighting Oskar.

I get him just enough dizzy for me to strike but he comes back and I'm hit with another cord "Your weak without that kitty of yours" as he was gonna finish me Chat steps in front of me "He's not weak! Are you okay bugaboo?" I smiled "Yeah, but your late kitty" she giggles "Traffic now let's finish this"

After getting him tired enough chat grabbed his guitar and broke it to pieces and I cleansed the dark akuma and made everything back to normal "Great job" "Thanks" as I looked at chat I remembered Star "Oh I forgot about Star!" Chat looked panicky

"She's fine! I told her to go home and be safe my lady, don't worry" I didn't feel convinced and I took off "Ladybug!" I ignored her and landed near where I left Star as I look I see her on the floor holding herself "Its safe now"

I held my hand out but she ran into my arms "Thanks for saving me~" I blushed and hugged her as I moved a bit she looked up at me and I had to do this because this will be my one and only chance. "No problem.." I was breathing fast and was nervous as I cupped her round cheeks and pulled her into a kiss.

It was amazing and I didn't want it to stop but faith for me never was in my favor when my earrings started beeping "Wow.." she said with a flushed face "Yeah, I gotta go" I took off and I saw her look so lovestruck that it made my heart flutter.

The next day I walked towards school and I saw Star with Janna at the front entrance "Marco, hey guess what happened yesterday?!" I shrugged "What happened?" She giggles in excitement "Ladybug kissed me! Oh my gosh it was amazing and he cares about me like wow I wish I could just spend an entire day together.."

I chuckled "Sure, ladybug seems busy how did he have time to be kissing you?" Janna said and I glared a bit "He did! He saved me and everything..your Just jealous" I chuckled and entered the school "I hope you don't use me again"

I nodded "I won't tikki, I promise you and besides that was by accident" she rolled her big blue eyes at me "Sure..now she'll never get over ladybug" "let her..it could be fun for awhile"