He's Not Mine...She's Not Mine

Star Pov

The day I saw him look at her with such love I knew I actually fell for him when I shouldn't have, the amount of time he spent with her makes me feel unwanted and useless, my job is done and his goal is almost complete just a couple more dates and then she's his..

I know that I our friendship was just for the fun but it's starting to take a toll on me, like who's going to be with me on friendship Thursday is I'm positive he'll invite her over, I don't mind but it would feel like I'll be the third wheel when he doesn't have to, that's the only thing that I liked doing with him, another thing was board game Friday's, having fun with the magical game with our mini self, what's else is going to be taken away from us?

I took you to a field and we're looking right at each other, your face hurt or confused and my face with pain and regret, it's going to be the day I tell you all my deep feelings for you and how I like you...but you don't feel the same, I know you'll say that you don't really see us like that and it's for the best we remained friends but what if I don't? What if I want more? Like movies, evening walks in the park, game nights? All of it! But you'll just say no..

I'll run away and disappear for a couple hours before I have to face you again, because I know in my heart if I get a glimpse of your face I wanna cry even if you told me to stay friends but I can't, that would be a huge let down and nothing could make me feel better at that point. So to make this clear..I am your best friend nothing more, I'm a princess from another dimension, my duties is for to master my wand to complete, when all is good I must return home and rule mewni and marry a random stranger to be my King, even though I prefer it to be you..

Nothing less I must focus even though your not mine, as much as it hurts me I must skip this minor bump in the road and act like it doesn't affect me but it does..

Marco Pov
I was excited that I was spending so much time with Jackie, I knew that sleepover thing would help get to know her more and having that second head, now that we had our date and actually talked to her without making a fool out of myself I'm pretty proud but then I notice something is off with Star,

she looks more down then the time Oskar didn't text her, it's been strange over the past couple months, with games and telling the truth and danger we've been getting into, and I just feel she might have something she needs to tell me?

Like my gut feeling she brings me to an open field and we're 5 feet apart and just have the wind blowing through us, I see have a confused and scared look as to me, I'm confused as well "Marco, I like you like a lot" my cheeks go red and I step back almost hitting a tree, where was this coming from? Didn't she say she'll help me get with Jackie what happened now? She looked horrified at my action maybe I haven't done that

"That's sweet, but I just don't see us in that way? I'm sorry" I knew I messed up when she took off into another dimension, I fell to the ground and looked over what made her fall for me? I don't know why she would, I'm weird and awkward and I do things that people usually don't do?

But then it hit me, the amount of times we're alone or when we have fun and the amount of hugs we shared that were pretty close, and also almost dying everytime, she gave up her wand for my safety and I repay her with dating someone else..that isn't fair to her but isn't fair for me either,

she knew she was going to help me out get with Jackie which is happening but what happens when we date and I leave Star? Is that why she told me this, because she's afraid that I'll forget our fun adventures for a person I like? I never intended her to fall for me, I never really saw her in that way but knowing how many things we've done that has been close, makes me wonder what it could have been?

A/n hello guys a short part idk about you guys but I saw a preview of the new episode and I screamed, I scared my dog and my sister I don't understand? I know that Marco is gaining confidence in talking to Jackie but as a date to a dance that Star was going to go as 'Dance Buddies' I really wanted to see the cuties be adorable and cute together but no, Jackie asked him out (*´>д<) I know that people prefer Jarco then Starco and I understand your opinion but I'm slightly annoyed how it's turning out, that's my opinion though..

Also I won't be updating I have to be doing papers over my break and won't have time on here so don't expect updates and IDK maybe one of the books will update but that's a maybe not a yes..so yeah bye guys

so yeah bye guys