Magician Au 10

A/n yay I finally updated this mini series lol I hope you like and enjoy it cause damn it took me all night and this morning to make it lol also there's gonna be one or two more parts and it's complete..

Title: Blonde Beauty..

Info: Marco starts to recall what happened in his past, when he remembers the pain he went through to save a beautiful girl.. also background on Marcos past of the dragon hybrid.

Word count: 917
Song: Radioactive- imagine dragons

Marco Pov (Past)

I trained from dawn to dusk and had no breaks. It felt like I was just more of a animal than a real person but it was true. I was an animal and not completely human. Not since I turned 5 and I grew wings bigger than my head and started breathing fire.

I was in pain, I was scared and just wanted it to go away but instead I was used for battle on the front lines. I remember the first thing I saw was a small girl with short blonde hair, her eyes blue as the skies back home. Her face covered in dirt and grime realizing she's in this battle.

I freeze and walk away from her after seeing someone come to her size that looks way more like a creature then a person. I race back to my family and the rest as they start preparing for an attack but all in honesty I didn't want to be part of this at all.

Every scream I heard and the smell of burning flesh as I watch them go down and my stomach burned as I heard praise from my family. I didn't like this at all, I wasn't a killer, I wanted everything to be equal.

I ran off when I was a little older to a field and I fell and saw the girl from before. Her hair much longer and her face more serious than her once playful one. She had a green glow admitting from her and it worries me, comsiderin she could be working for dark magic.

The creature from before is there beside her and he holds her precious face as he placed a kiss. I wished I could find someone and share my dying moments with but who would love a Dragon hybrid? My magic is still kinda rusty and I have yet to control my other self.

It was the final hour and I was pushed to the front but as I was gonna change I saw those once blue eyes turn black and her hand held high as I freeze "Marco! Now! Before she fire's!" I jump and panic and try my best to cover us with a spell because I can't see her die at my mercy it's not right

"I can't! I'm sorry!" As I casted the field spell we were struck and the field held but as we looked the girl was almost lifeless on the ground as a woman in a dark cloak came and carried her away as the creature ran off. She burned herself out, she hasn't grasped the skill of a magician and she burned out. "How did you know she would burn?" Asked one of the tankers "I didn't.."

That night I ran off to see if the girl will be okay? I know we are enemies but it's not right for a 12 year old girl to died at a young age. Maybe it cause I like her or I'm crushing on her? Either way she should live. As I get to their camp I cast an invisble spell and walk towards the infirmary tent.

As I arrive the woman in her cloak held her chest as her the girl was barely breathing and pale. "Please recovering darling" she kissed her head and walked out quickly and I knew. That woman was her mother and she doesn't want to lose her baby.

I walk closer and look at her, she was beautiful and angelic but she possessed dark magic which people frown upon. I grabbed her hand and took a deep breath and casted a spell for quicker recovery. I felt all of her pain course through my hand as I saw her once pale face to back to a warm color.

She gasp and her eyes go wide and I let go as she looks around and stares right at me even though she can see me. "Thank you" she said softly and I smiled and moved away and headed back towards my camp. The way she said made my heart race and smile, she had a genuine smile and her voice was so upbeat.

It makes me wonder if she always that caring and upbeat? By the time this war is over she'll be as cruel as the original 'Queen Eclipsa' the woman who has the darkess of magic. I feel bad for whoever has to go against her. She will literally kill you with a snap of her fingers.

My family had enough and wanted to move away from all of this and start fresh. I loved the idea and was happy to buy before we made it to our new home my family casted a memory erase spell. I forgot all about that girl, the queen of darkness and all the people I killed and burned alive. I just remember training and controlling my power and magic the best I could.

Until I met the blonde beauty.