Possible New Book

Hello everyone although I'm not fully back I just wanted to share ideas since I tend to do that all the time lol anways I'll  leave part of it here along with the description..

Description:
Marco was somewhat of an outcast during his middle school years, as he gets to high school his friends (Janna, Jackie and Oskar)  try everything to make him come out of his shell and they do that when Jackie introduced him to Star Butterfly a girl he didn't know who attended their high school, when he first saw her she was playing around with a puppy and standing on top of  a jungle gym. when their eyes meet Marco knows she might be the one..

kinda based off Her lie in April, that show made me cry so much I don't even know about you guys but it was sad. Anyways I'm doing something similar but not really the same since it doesn't fit them so I have my idea lol

Prologue

People always ask me why?

Why did you care care so much on what she did or why she would annoy you?

I just thought that's how girls acted around guys that they like but..between us it never felt like that.

She would attack me with harsh words or smack my arm or she's calm and giggling and being nice saying things that make me confused about her or how I'm supposed to think.

Every moment I look at her sky blue eyes it sends me to a place where it's just me and here alone, enjoying the company of each others presence no matter how different or alike we are.

The way she looked into my eyes would send my chest into a panic, but I knew she didn't like me because my friends always told me she Liked Oskar which I didn't mind but she could do better..

Every time I went to see you, you'd be waiting for him and I would always cover his player ways..
You were always so determine what he was up to do I tried telling You so many things for you not see him.

In the end you always chose me, Marco Diaz because you just wanted to have someone be by your side, I didn't mind but I knew you liked and he liked you..

You started missing days of school, you never met up with us at lunch, or after school at a small cafe? Until we heard you had collasped in your house and fainted..

I bolted towards that hospital seeing you sitting on your bed looking out that window..the bright color of your blonde hair seemed to fade and your skin was pale..like you were draining.

I hated seeing you like this...so helpless and sick and yet you still looked so positive about it..Why?

The moment I knew you were gone was when I saw you fade before my eyes. Your crying and your disappearing into rose petals as I tell you not to leave me..but it wouldn't help seeing you gave it your best shot.

Now you know why I care so much about her..she was

Unique..

Beautiful..

Outgoing...

Loud..

Crazy...

Funny...

Cheerful...

Amazing....

Determined...

Most of all an experience..