Magicians Au 11

Hey like I said I posted it!!
I like to give myself a pat on the back to finally get posting this again and also it's just the beginning 😆 Also will post 2nd book maybe tomorrow if I'm motivated like I am today lol bye!!

Title: Darker Magic
Word count: 738
Info: Star is somewhat dazed and confused and slightly jealous at Marco. Marco is just losing his shit and is just getting mad.

Star Pov
After the embrace I popped back into reality that I was kissed by Marco. A lower rank at that but I wasn't disgusted nor angry which was weird. He looked at me confused and held my face and I pushed his hands away

"Star? What's wrong?" I shake my head and stand up as he does the same "We shouldn't be together.." I mumbled and he looked confused to what I just said "What?" "I said we can't be together, together..it's not good for me or you"

he raised a brow and shook his head "I thought you liked me?" "I do its just.." he lowered his eyes "Wow.." "I thought you liked Jackie? Wasn't she the girl your after?" "Star you almost died in my arms and you're telling me that if I didn't care I would still go after Jackie? How shallow do you think I am?"

His eyes glowed a bright red and I stepped back "We're different, me and you..I'm more experienced and you aren't" he growls and glares at me "Why are you being so mean to me?! I just healed you! And you are just making me mad! I thought we were friends?!"

I lowered my head "Your the dragon" he froze and looked at me "I'm no dragon star.." I shake my head "Yes you are! Your a hybrid..or it runs in your blood..and I'm pretty sure you healed me when I was younger.." he shakes his head "I'm not a dragon. Period. You're probably talking some crazy stuff from my healing or the kiss got you riled up"

I blush "Its not the kiss! Your touch just seems familiar!" I yelled at him which made him freeze "Its that you have your dragon in control and I can't even control my creature..I'm weak and can't do it..I'm not strong like I used to be.." Marco came close and held my hand "What are you talking about?" I sigh and move my hand away and look up at him

"How do you keep your dragon controlled? My hybrid side can't even control it and I usually end up hurting someone" "I'm not a hybrid star" "Liar! Your eyes glow red and that kiss you gave was hot and burning my lips..you are the Dragon Marco, but you yet to bring it out"

he takes a deep breath "I haven't used my dragon in so long that I forget that I am a hybrid..I was just trained to be focus on my center and focus on other things" he says looking down his hands "Why?" He looked at me and shrugged

"Why what?" I blushed "You saved me..those years ago..why?" He was quiet and held his hands in fists "Because.." "Why?" I asked giving him a look "Because..." "Marco!" "Because I didn't want you to die!" He was shaking and I stepped back a bit

"I saw how weak and hurt you were and..your heart was barely beating and the look that woman had..she saw her whole world come crashing down and that includes you..I saved you even though we were enemies" I held my chest and had tears in my eyes

"You didn't have to-" "Have to? What? Save you? You were what 12 or something?! You barely lived your life and your lucky I knew healing spells" he looked upset and held his head as his eyes were glowing red "I need..to relax...take small breaths" he evened his breathing and I fell to my knees and stared into space.

Marco was a hybrid. He is the Dragon I went against with Tom, we failed that mission causing me to badly get hurt. He saved me and now years later here we are..older but not wise. "I'm sorry Star" he said calmer "What?"

"Sorry, I kissed you and did whatever to get you mad" "I don't care about the kiss Marco, we're gonna be in danger" he raised a brow at me "Danger? Are you talking about Tom?" "No, I'm talking way worse than him" he takes a second and then gasps "Eclipsa.."