A/N

Hello everyone I wanted to let you guys know I wanted to make a new book I'm not gonna start writing it until 3 of my books are completed so don't want asking for more until then..

Also it's an au of course but Starco Its called Secret Princess

so I hope you'll like it I'll post the description below and part of the first part...

Description
Star was the next heir to Rule Mewni, at 22 she has to marry but all the men that her parents picked for her doesn't really fit her interest so she decided to travel away from home to find the guy of her dream, someone who's down to earth and not someone for her money or wealth like others..

Marco a average 23 year old attending a part time community college, and works at a thrift shop to make things meet, when he realizes he needs a roommate to help him pay for rent. when he stumbles upon a blue eyed girl with beautiful blonde locks.

what happens when both worlds collide? will they be an item or did Star just waste her time for a random guy she met?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you love me?Like the real me?" Marco stared right at stars blue eyes as he approached her slowly seeing the crown in her shine in the light "Of course I do, I just don't understand why you ran off and disappeared?" Star felt a little guilty but then she remembered the girl he was holding close and it made her think she wasn't the one for him

"I took off, you deserved that girl from your school...I figured that your better off being there then in my world" Marco chuckles as he held her face making her face flushed pink "I fell for you..not her, she means nothing to me..you do" Star couldn't believe what he was saying, feeling so foolish to just get up and leave the guy that held her heart

"Why do you say such things knowing I'll fall right into you?" Marco smiled as he pulled in to close the space and kissed, the kiss wasn't rough or hard it was just sweet and gentle as he pulled away looking at her sapphire eyes which he could see his whole life "What's wrong?" "Your beautiful"

they giggle a bit before Star wraps her arms around his neck and kiss him passionately "So your a princess?" "Yeah..well I'm soon to be queen.." Marco smirked as he held her close "So, why did you come to America?" Star shrugged but smirked "To find you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all I have well I have more but I can't really write the whole thing and spoil it lol anyways this part is in drafts and staying in there for awhile lol bye guys! Also I'm unpublishing books that are discontinued because what's the point?