Babysitters

Marco Pov
I walked into the living room and saw my aunt Rosalie and baby Leo, I loved when they visit "Marco! How's my nephew?" She said hugging me with the baby in her arms "Hola Tia Rosalie, I'm good, what are you and Leo doing?" She sigh "I wanted to ask you if you mind babysitting him while I go with your parents to Maine for a couple days?"

A couple days with a baby? Sounds cool "Do I get paid?" "Yes, I'll pay you, I don't want his father to take care of him" "Okay, I'll take care of him, come on Leo" the baby held on me and my aunt and parents left in a flash "Aww what a cute baby, hi there little guy" Leo smiled at star and grabbed her finger "He likes you star" she smiled "I know, babies love me, even on mewni" I raised an eyebrow "Babies on mewni liked you? I thought your were reckless toddler?" She rolled her eyes

"I meant when I was 10 I was taking care of my baby cousin at the time and he loved hanging around me, he hated anyone he didn't know so my uncle just left him to me but when I began aging up, I became more.." "Wild? Reckless? Crazy?" "Yeah, all that, but this little guy looks harmless" she said in a baby voice "So my parents are out for a couple days and we're watching my cousin Leo for those days"

she screamed of joy
"Yay! Babysitting!" I just rolled my eyes and set Leo in his swing his mom brought here "We are taking care of a real person star, not a fake one" "Please..I know a baby when I see one..oo what does this do?" I stopped her from touching the button on his swing "Don't ever touch that! If you do, your gonna get covered in puke city" she had a face of disgust and moved away and all we heard giggles and gurgling from him, this looks easy

~The next few days~

"Marco I'm hungry! Can you make me your nachos? Please?" I sigh and try making baby Leo stop crying "Can't right now Star kinda busy.." She crossed her arms "Your gonna make me starve because or a baby? Have you no shame" "Star I'm trying to keep the baby happy, I need help, can you at least make him stop and I'll make you the nachos?" She still had her face of anger and I was getting fed up
"Marco where are you going?" "To make the baby stop crying, what's wring Leo? You hungry? Want a bubba?"

The baby just kept crying "Marco you don't understand! I need those nachos!" I groan and sit on the couch "Star, I can't help you if I'm dealing with one now? Can't you help? Baby whisper?" She rolled her eyes and took the baby and sat next to me and he stopped crying and fell asleep and star put him in the crib "Done, can you make me nachos now?" I was just shocked at how quickly he stopped crying "How did you do that?"

"Easy, bounce him a couple times and rub his back in circles and there, he's asleep, now make those nachos" I got up and made her the nachos and we sat in the kitchen table and I just watched her and she looked creeped out "What are you looking at Diaz?" "Nothing, just trying how to figure out something" she nodded and finished the nachos "Finished! Thanks for it" "No problem, its the least I can do"

Star Pov
Marco just kept staring at me, maybe he's impressed by my skills "So what now?" "Um..we can just talk since the baby is sleeping, thanks to you" I nodded "Sure.." We walked to the living room and sat on the couch and flipped through the channels and then we started getting tired and Marco layer down on the couch "Marco? You awake?" He moved his arm off his face "Yeah...sorta why?" I wanted to lay with him, is that weird? Or too forward?

"Can I lay next to you?" He looked at me and smiled "Yeah..you can" he moved a little and I lay next to him but I was almost off the couch "Just lay on me so you don't fall" I blushed "But I'm too heavy?" "Nah, your not and I don't want you to fall off okay?" I smiled and lay my head on his chest and heard his chest beating a little fast "Marco? Your heart is beating fast?" I said lifting my head looking at his face which had a light blush "Um..its just.." He was stuttering, he was so cute "You don't have to explain, look"

I pulled his hand and put it over my heart and he looked up "Your heart, its also beating fast.." I nodded "Yeah, sometimes it happens when I'm with you or near you, I get butterflies whenever I'm with you" I put my head down and look up at him "You like me huh?" I nodded "So do I, I get tongue tied sometimes, my heart beats rapidly when we do very close stuff, your different from other girls I met"

I smiled and picked up my head and looked at me "What? What you looking at?" I move closer and our lips touch..and it felt like sparks when we kissed and when we let go we heard something drop and it was his parents "Um..should we just leave and come back?" I got off him quick and he stood up and we sat there awkwardly "No..dad you don't have to..um how was your vacation?" His parents laughed and his aunt went to her baby "My baby Leo, I missed you so much" the baby was laughing and playing with her face "Here you go Marco, thanks for watching over Leo" "No problem Tia Rosalie, but I couldn't do it without My best friend Star" he said pointing at me "She's pretty Marco, don't let her go.." He blushed and I did too "Tia..please" she hugged him "Love ya kid, but seriously, don't let her go, by guys see ya next year" she left with her baby and me and Marco watched her leave "How much did she give you?"

He looked down and counted "looks about $120 that is awesome.." I sigh and held my arm "Star you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine, just sorry for that kiss in the living room, didn't mean to make a move, it just happened" he chuckles "My aunt said to not let you go, and I'm about to do that.." I raised my eyebrow "What does that mean?" He moved my hair and pulled my face and we kissed again "Marco?" "Will you go out with me?" I almost fainted "yes, I will Marco" I ran into him and made us fall "Your always falling for me huh?" I giggled "Ha very funny wild man" I kissed him gently and stayed on the ground for awhile, adventures in babysitting..