Episode 1: The Stranger Things

Mike's POV

I was starring at the fort I had made for Eleven, it was still there. They other boys tried to convince me to take it down, but I refuse. I hope that one day, she will come back, and everything would be alright. Suddenly the basement door flies open and Dustin, Lucas and Will walks through the door. "What's up girl" Dustin says in a high pitched voice. Lucas walks over to the cough and sat down. "What are you doing here?" I asked slightly confused. "Well we were bored and thought 'hey Mike's house is pretty cool', and now we are here" said Will exited. I sighed and asked; "Then what do you want to do? " Lucas stood up and said; "Let's go for a walk in the woods!" Will started to tense up. "That has nothing to do with my house" I said. "Couldn't care less" said Lucas and walked out of the door. The rest of us followed him.

Later in the woods..........

"Shut up Dustin" yelled Lucas as we were walking in the woods. "I'm just saying that if we were the last people on earth I would eat you" said Dustin slightly annoyed. Will laughed at how ridiculous this conversation was. I looked to my left and saw chief Hopper walking around the woods. "Shh guys look" I said and pointed. We walked over to a tree and hides behind it. Hopper puts some food down in a little box in the middle of the woods and then leaves. We slowly walk over to the box and open it. Inside there is slices of pizza, orange juice and Eggos. "Why would he put food in this box?" Asked Will just as confused. "I don't know" I said slowly looking around.

Why would he lay Eggos in the woods? Wait.......Eggos?

------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think? Should I continue this or........

Btw my main language isn't English, I come from Denmark so sorry if anything is spelled wrong or something.

Love Annika.