Episode 18: The Note

Mike's POV:

Lucas, Dustin and I were waiting for El and Will. We were already in school, and Joyce instead that Hopper drove them in school. We were waiting for them at our bikes, Lucas and Dustin were fighting about something. "You rolled an 8, not an 12!?" Yelled Lucas. "I rolled a 12! I swear, right Mike?!" Asked Dustin. I just nodded and without tearing my eyes away from the parking lot. "He isn't thinking! He's just waiting for El!" Lucas said. They both laughed. Hopper's car came into the parking lot, and stopped. El and Will got out of the car, and walked over to us. "Hey guys!" Said Will. El stood beside me and looked nervous. "Don't worry El" I said and smiled at her. She smiled back and we went inside.

Eleven's POV:

School is weird. You sit in a room all day, and a teacher would tell us things, then make us write it down. I had some trouble writing it down, but Mike helped. We were now sitting in the cafeteria eating lunch. I was laughing along with the boys, having a lot of fun. I needed to go to the bathroom, so I told Mike, and went to the bathroom.
As I was walking to the bathroom someone stopped me. I turned around to look at the person, Troy. "Aren't you the weirdo?" He asked smirking. I shook my head and started to walk away. "Come on! You know you are a freak!" He yelled and I ran into the bathroom. Why is Troy so mean?

I sat down down next to Mike and smiled. "Are you okay?" Will asked. They're heads turned to look at me. "I'm fine" I said and smiled. They nodded and continued to eat.

You know you are a freak!

Joyce's POV:

I was waiting for Jim to pick up the kids, when I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door, but there was no one. I looked down, and there was a pice of paper. I went inside with the paper, and read it. I gasped loudly. Jim stepped into the house with the boys and El. "Hey Joyce, I know I wasn't supposed to pick up the other boys, but they wanted to do homework together" he said. I didn't say anything, and just stood still.
"Mom?" Will asked. I turned around and gave the note to Jim.

Will's POV:

My mom passed a note to Hopper and he read it. "When did you get this?" Asked Hopper. "A couple of minutes before you guys came" she answered. "What is it?" I asked. Hopper passed me the one and I read it out loud. "Give us the girl, and you will get the medication you need to your son- Doctor Brenner". There were silence for around five minutes. "What is he talking about Will?" Asked mom. "Um I'm kinda sick" I said rubbing my neck. "And you didn't think, that I should know that?!" She yelled. "Mom I'm sorry I didn't think" I said looking down. "We need that medication" my mom said. "No we can't give them El!" Mike shouted. El walked over to Mike and took his hand. "Mike it's okay" she said smiling a little. Her eyes were filled with saddens.

"No this is not happening again!" Mike yelled stomping outside. "Mom it's fine, I don't need that medication" I said and laid my hand on her shoulder. "Yes you do Will! You don't have to make sacrifices all the time!" She said removing my hand from her shoulder. "Will it's fine. You need.........medication, I can handle it" she said and walked outside. "Holy shit" said Dustin.

Mike's POV:

I was sitting outside with my head in my hands. Why? She just came back. Someone sat down next to me. I looked up and saw El. "Mike" she whispered. "I will not let you do this" I said hugging her. "Mike Will is friend. We help friends" she said. I closed my eyes for a moment. "There must be some other way" I mumbled. She ran her fingers through my hair. "Mike, Will needs help" she said pulling say from the hug. "You already helped him a lot. I want to help him, but I don't want to lose you" I said a few tears fell down my cheeks. "I don't want to lose you too, but Mike I need to do this" El said.
I gave her a quick kiss, and pulled her into a hug.

Why is it alway El? I know one thing for sure. No one will take her away this time!

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

That was so sad guys!

What did you think of the chapter?

Bye bye Strangers!