Episode 14: Something Is Wrong With Will

Will's POV:

We were waiting in Mike's basement. Lucas and Dustin were talking about some movie. Mike and El, were still on there date, and we we're waiting for them so we could get the details. The basement door suddenly opened, and in came Mike and El. They were both smiling. Mike was looking at Eleven and El was looking at Mike. They were holding hands and laughing. They didn't even notice us, and kissed each other. "Well hello to you guys" Dustin said. They both pulled away blushing. "Well I can see how that went" Lucas said laughing. "Wow never thought it was Mike who got a girlfriend first" I said smiling. Mike glanced over at El, and smiled a little more. I suddenly felt bad and wanted to throw up. Eleven was looking worriedly at me, and raised her right eyebrow. I ran into the bathroom and threw up some slugs.

Eleven's POV:

I knew something was bothering Will. I looked over at Mike and he was talking with Lucas and Dustin. He was smiling and his eyes were sparkling again. I smiled but was still worried about Will. "Something is wrong with Will" I said without even thinking. They all looked at me, with a weird expression on their face. "What do you mean?" Lucas asked. "He looked......um.....s-sick" I said trying to explain. The looked at each other before nodding. "We have noticed, do you know what that's about?" Dustin asked. I shook my head, and looked down. I really want to help them but I can't. I'm feeling so useless. Mike came over to the couch and sat down next to me. He took my hand and lifted my chin. I looked him in his eyes and suddenly, I didn't feel useless anymore. He smiled a little and kissed me. "I swear to god, that if they keep doing that, I'm going rip my eyes out!" Lucas said banging his head down on the table. "I think it's cute. Mileven is life!" Dustin screamed. I looked at him and couldn't help but laugh. I don't know who Mileven is, but Mike seemed happy about it.

Mike's POV:

Lucas and Dustin went home, and I was sitting in the couch with El's head on my shoulder. Will was still in the bathroom, and Jonathan was about to pick up El and Will. "Hey girlfriend?" I said grinning. El looked at up at me smiling. "Yes boyfriend?" She said smiling. "I just wanted to tell you how beautiful you are" I said kissing her forehead. She smiled even wider and giggled. "You are handsome" she said kissing my nose. I blushed and kissed her again. Okay, I now know what the boys were talking about. We probably shouldn't kiss so much I front of them. "Will! Eleven! I'm here!" Jonathan screamed running down the stairs. We pulled away, but Jonathan saw us. "Well, Wheeler, I suppose I should be the big brother and threatened you" he said cracking his knuckles. "Jonathan don't scare him" Will said coming out from the bathroom.

After Will and El, had gone home, I knocked on Nancy's door. She opened the door with a hand on her hip. "What Mike, I'm kinda in the middle of something" she said her cheeks flushed. I looked into the room and saw Steve without a shirt. Ew! "Okay, I just wanted to tell you that El said yes, to be my girlfriend" I said trying to hide my grin. "That's awesome Mike, what did I tell you, you didn't have to be nervous!" She said laughing. "Nancy come on!" Steve said looking slightly annoyed. She looked down and closed the door. Wow. I will never treat El like that.

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Hey guys!

So I know this chapter was basically fluff, but El will start in school next chapter!

So until next time!