15# One-shots: The Soulmates

AU Soulmate.

Sixteen years old.

Mike's POV:

It sucks.

Everyone has found their soulmate, well not everyone. All my friends have except for me. As soon as you look your soulmate in the eyes, you'll know. It starts when your fifteen. Before that, it can't happen. So if your soulmate isn't fifteen yet, then you'll have to wait, without knowing.

The day Dustin turned fifteen, he met Sally. They had math class together. They were sitting next to each other and completely fell in love.

Lucas and Max were best friends, so I kinda expected it. Max turned fifteen after Lucas, so as soon as they saw each other at Max's birthday party, they started making out. 

Will just found his soulmate( and we're currently sixteen). Valerie is new to town and as soon as they locked eye... you know the rest. She arrived six months ago.

So I'm the only person who doesn't have a soulmate, in our group. I know they're is a lot of kids who doesn't meet theirs until they're twenty. I just really want to meet mine.

I'm waiting for the boys outside of the school, when I see a girl with short brown hair getting pushed by Troy. She falls to the ground and all of her books gets stepped on by other students passing by.

Troy runs away when the bell rings, so I walk over to her. I help her pick up her books, and she looks at me. I look her in the eyes and... nothing happens.

I sigh and help her stand up.

"Thank you, my name is Jane, but my friends at my old school calls me Eleven," she tells me, shacking my hand.

"Hello, my name is Mike, short for Michael."

She smiles at me, and is about to say something as the boys and Max arrives. Sally moved to another town five months ago. It's been really hard on Dustin, but he visits her almost every weekend. Valerie is at dance camp for two months, so Will is missing her a lot. She's been gone for a month.

"Hello who are you?" Dustin asks.

Eleven introduces herself and they introduce themselves.

"So how old are you?" Max asks her, winking at me. I roll my eyes at her before waiting for Eleven's response.

"I'm fourteen, but I'm turning fifteen tomorrow," she tells us.

"Yay! That's is so exiting, we're sixteen, and we all have our soulmate, except for Mike." I blush and throw a glare towards Will.

El smiles at me, before we all start walking inside.

***

Today it's Eleven's birthday. The others have been making fun of me, telling me that she's my soulmate. Except I don't think so.

I'm waiting for the guys outside the school again, when I see El arrive. She looks up and I gasp. Everything around me disappears, except for her. She's looking at me with her big beautiful brown eyes.

I slowly walk towards her and she walks towards me as well. When we've reached each other, we just stand there.

El whispers; "Hello."

"Hi."

El stands on her tiptoes and brings my face down to hers. Her lips finds mine and I close my eyes smiling into the kiss. It's like fireworks are exploding everywhere and she's the only girl on the planet. I don't know how long we're kissing, until I hear someone say 'holy shit'.

I pull away slowly looking into her eyes, when she opens them.

"Can I call you El?" I ask her softly. She smiles and nods, but then she looks passed my shoulder and blush. I turn around to find the group smirking at us.

I turn around to El again and kiss her softly.

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

Hey guys!

Did you like the one-shot?

I know it's short, but I'm so busy doing homework all the time. I'm in the last year of high school.

(The system is different. I'll be out of high school when I'm sixteen and start college right after).

I've watched 'It' now 2 times. It's absolutely amazing.

See you next Saturday.

Stay Strange!

Snapchat: annikabooklover

Bookstagram: annika_book_lover