21# One-shots: New Friend

Everyone is waiting for El and Hopper to come to the Byers' house after closing the gate.

Song: Moondust by Jaymes Young. It gives me Mileven vibes.

Mike's POV:

I'm waiting and waiting.

Will is sitting next to me, and he looks really tired. Which I expected considering what he just went through. Lucas and Max are currently explaining what we did to Joyce. She's pissed. Jonathan is sitting on the floor with Nancy and Steve.

Steve is telling them what happened to his face. I can feel Will looking at me, as I look out the window. They're not back yet.

"Mike calm down...she'll be back." Dustin tells me smiling. I give him the best smile I can, and look out the window again.

Will says he's tired and that he wants to sleep. He lays down on the couch, because he doesn't want to sleep alone in his room. Suddenly a car pulls up the driveway and I run outside, the others following after me.

Hopper steps out of the car and goes to the passenger seat. He carries El towards us. I can't believe my eyes. Her eyes are closed, she has dried blood under her nose and ears, you can see her veins because her skin so pale.

I walk behind Hopper, yelling at him to tell me what happened. Tell me if she's okay. Hopper lays El on Will's bed and pulls the covers over her body.

"Is she okay!" I yell for the thousand time.

Hopper pushes me out of the room and closes the door. I try to get past him to the door but he keeps pushing me, until we're reached the living room.

"What the hell!" I yell.

"Be quit! She's sleeping."

I calm down a bit, just a bit.

"She's okay Wheeler. El used all her powers on closing that damn thing. I though she died for a second... I have never seen anything like that." Hopper tells. He tells us everything that happened.

As soon as he's done I sneak into Will's room, and sit next to El on a chair next to the bed. I take her hand in mine, and trace patterns on the back of her hand.

"I won't leave you again. Ever again." I tell her in a hushed voice.

I know she's sleeping an that she can't hear what I'm saying, but I want to tell her.

I sit with her until I fall asleep.

*A month after the snowball*

Eleven's POV:

I'm waiting for the and Max to arrive. I'm not aloud to leave the cabin just like the last 353 days. But I'll mange because the boys and Max are here now.

There's the secret knock on the door, and I run out to the door to open it. I groan when I see Max. I step away from the door and let her in and she awkwardly asks me if the boy aren't here yet. I tell her they aren't and sit down on the couch.

Max sits down next to me on the couch and keeps glancing at me. I turn to look at her and she sighs.

"Look El, I'm sorry if I did anything to offend you... I really want to be your friend."

I sigh and look at her.

I know she doesn't crush Mike. Because she crushes Lucas. So I really have no reason not to like her.

"No Max.. I'm sorry. I have never had a girl friend before." I tell her with a smile. Max smiles back and sticks her hand out.

"Hi, I'm Max."

"Hi, I'm El."

11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-11-

Hey guys!

So I just got done with "termins prøver". It's a week, where you're trying the different exams that I'll have to do the end of the year, so that I can graduating. I scored really well in English. Okay in danish, really bad in math and german was a little better than math. Uh I hate math.

See you next Saturday.

Stay Strange!

Bookstagram: annika_book_lover