Episode 69: Free

I love this song guys! (Save Myself by Ed Sheeran)

Lucas' POV:

"Okay so here's the plan", I say looking at my friends. "El and Mike, you're going to have dinner with Charlie and keep him at bay", I tell them. El and Mike nod their heads and smile at each other.

"So we figured out that Charlie is keeping Isaac in the woods. In the 'abandoned' cabin. The rest of us will go there and get him out", I say looking at the others. They nod and stand up. It's been a week since Will and El has had dreams with him in them. Everyone stood up and left the house (except Will, El and Mike).

"Lucas!", Max says walking behind me. I turn around to look at her and smile. She hugs me and I hug her back. "I love you", she whispers, and I whisper it back. I kiss her softly and she smiles.

"I'll see you later", she says and I nod my head. I slowly walk home. When can we just have a peaceful life? I mean come on; I'm only sixteen.

Eleven's POV:

"So Mike, you're good at Science?", Charlie asks, after taking a bite from his steak. Mike starts explaining why he's fascinated by it. Why is my father so cruel. I mean he keeps a kid in his basement.

"You sound smart, how's your grades?", Charlie asks. Mike tells Charlie his grades, and he looks impressed.

I'm really quit and I know Mike is okay with it. He knows how hard this is for me. Mike smiles at me and I smile back.

"So El, how's it going?" Charlie asks. I look at him and take a deep breath. "It's going f-fine. I'm learning something new everyday", I tell him. I'm trying really hard to smile and I think he thinks it's a real smile.

"My job is doing fine by the way. We just sold a brand new car...", he kept talking. I stopped listening but Mike listened. I tuned everything out and focused on not ruining the plan.

"Right so I better get going", Charlie says after while. "NO!", I yell before I can stop myself. Charlie stops and look  at me. "I uh mean... already?"

Charlie looks at me weirdly and Mike closes his eyes. "Okay... I'll stay a little longer".

Dustin's POV:

Isaac is sitting on the Byers' couch and we're sitting around him awkwardly.

"So when will El be here?", he asks. "They'll be here soon. Will's going to run into the restaurant and tell them to hurry home, because there's an emergency", I tell him.

He nods and looks down. We wait for another ten minutes before the door opened. El, Mike and Will stepped into the living room. El smiled at Isaac and hugged him. He hugged her back and then they separated.

"What are we gonna do with you Isaac?", Max asks. Isaac looked around a little before smiling.

"I saw Eleven's friends in New York. I know there's not room for me there, but I know that people with powers like us is allowed to live with them", he says. We're all quit but agree with him after a while.

Isaac stands up and gives everyone a hug, before walking out of the house.

We're all quit for a while, until El and Will starts smiling. "What?"

"He just told us not to worry".

1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-

Hey guys!

So I have some sad news. The next chapter is the last. Then there's a an epilogue of course.

I'm sorry guys, but this story is coming to an end.

See you tomorrow.

Stay Strange!

Snapchat: annikabooklover

Bookstagram: annika_book_lover